Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_477:

Sending you a fluffy puppy

:mysmilie_1:

Thanks Bags! that puppy looks like how I felt yesterday, rubbing temples moment! I'm a bit happier today although sitting in a cold office in Glasgow, skeleton staff and facing the long trudge home like so many poor souls! Got to love this winter lark! lol :mysmilie_462:

Anyways happier today cos I got Betty last night and now she is on waitlist, so happy on that count!

Mercedes (the real polar bear) will be loving all this snow thats for sure! :mysmilie_19:

Well I wasn't going to buy the TSV until I saw Mercedes live & heard her name! I work at Edinburgh Zoo & said goodbye to Mercedes earlier this year as she headed to pastures new at HWP. The moment I heard the name she was ordered!

I have however resisted Golddust, Betty and quite a few others today.

I ordered Tobias and Betty for me and Cinders for my Mum. Soooo cute! I couldn't decide which I wanted so I got both.

I have a Charlie Bear from a shop but I don't know it's name so I am really sad that I know the other two but not that one. Crazy I know!

Angel

I ordered Tobias and Betty for me and Cinders for my Mum. Soooo cute! I couldn't decide which I wanted so I got both.

I have a Charlie Bear from a shop but I don't know it's name so I am really sad that I know the other two but not that one. Crazy I know!

Angel

Do you not have the tag? Make sure you keep the tags in the future as it adds to collectability!

I wasn't sure I'd like the TSV from the pictures we got in advance but had to get Mercedes and have also ordered Ming! Love the alpaca and mohair use. They are fab!

Do you not have the tag? Make sure you keep the tags in the future as it adds to collectability!

I wasn't sure I'd like the TSV from the pictures we got in advance but had to get Mercedes and have also ordered Ming! Love the alpaca and mohair use. They are fab!

It didn't have a tag! But it has the fabric Charlie Bear label sewn in.

It (he / she!) is brown with a brown shimmery ribbon bow and a cord with a bell, bead and button around the neck. So cute!

Angel x

Angel - you should take a photo someone else might well recognise it...

This is my bear......

Hopefully the picture will show up - please excuse the mess behind!

Angel

Attachments

• teddy.jpg
    teddy.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Bags! that puppy looks like how I felt yesterday, rubbing temples moment! I'm a bit happier today although sitting in a cold office in Glasgow, skeleton staff and facing the long trudge home like so many poor souls! Got to love this winter lark! lol :mysmilie_462:

Anyways happier today cos I got Betty last night and now she is on waitlist, so happy on that count!

Mercedes (the real polar bear) will be loving all this snow thats for sure! :mysmilie_19:

Glad your feeling in better spirits and you managed your bears.

Here's a picture of my big cuddly bear and the reason I couldn't risk a Charlie downstairs :wink:

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 97
:mysmilie_493:I've ordered both of the TSVs, hadn't intended to order any but then I saw them.

I had no intention of ordering the TSV, but somehow I managed to log onto the website just before midnight and my finger inadvertently clicked the mouse which was hovering over the 'add to your basket' icon :blush: And now I'm waiting for Mercedes to wing his way to me. :grin: I'm just hoping he doesn't go wandering around the Post Office and then hides in a basket, like Slothy did during the snow in February because he took two weeks to arrive.

My only excuse for getting Mercedes is that I've been waiting for a pre-order of Shaun Panda to arrive for weeks and I needed cheering up. (That sounds like an excuse to me ...... but hey ho! It was a good enough excuse for me 'to buckle.' :wink2:)

I promised myself not to be tempted.

I bought Freya.

You'll love her! She is gorgeous and so so soft! I got her for my friends wee girl and my friend says when she saw her the first thing she did was give her a great big hug! So I'm sure my Freya would heartily recommend her to you!

Glad your feeling in better spirits and you managed your bears.

Here's a picture of my big cuddly bear and the reason I couldn't risk a Charlie downstairs :wink:

Aww Bags, he is adorable (he or she?)! I love big dogs, although not enough room in my wee flat for one, I have the most independant cat instead, called Bubbles! need to post a pic at some point! lol I did see there was a mini mo called bubbles but it sold it too quickly!

Latest posts

Back