Checking account

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
Do rocks have an area to check your account, I know there is a box at checkout to change details but no area to check history of the account.

I had to return an item last week and there is no way I can check whether its being replaced or refunded. I always feel a nuisance contacting CS for every little thing.

Last edited:
I think they are working on this saphire. They do now send an e-mail when they receive the returned items and another e-mail to confirm refunds HTH.

Do rocks have an area to check your account, I know there is a box at checkout to change details but no area to check history of the account.

I had to return an item last week and there is no way I can check whether its being replaced or refunded.

Saphire, Rocks send you an email when they have processed your return, and another email when they have processed your refund/replacement. HTH

I have never received any emails apart from the one you get when you check out. I returned the item on New Years eve.

Last edited:
I've had to send something back once and I got an email to say that it would be refunded in a few days.
Rocks used to send emails with delivery tracking numbers as well but they seem to have been caught up with the gremlins and have never been reinstated but then if you ask in help they always give you one.
Just ask in help when it will be refunded, they're very helpful & don't mind being bothered! :D

Thanks All, I am not worried about it because the team are brilliant I just wondered if I had missed an area on the site which allows you to access your account. If I don't get any emails in the next week I will contact them.

Latest posts

Back