Christmas Gift Ideas TSV 19/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint was giving us a very enthusiastic demo - scrubbing and pulling the waschie across her face with gusto ! I prefer a muslin cloth or cotton wool pad that I just glide over my face !

Watched them use these pads on the show, rubbing the eyes so hard her eye ball nearly popped out, I’ll give these a miss and stick to make up remover and cotton pad
For some strange reason sometime last year I received a sample pack of something like this through the post. Again like mini flannels that you just added water to in order to remove make up, I was actually quite surprised at how well they worked but as one would imagine after removing just one face full of make up I was left with a rather soggy, grubby unhygienic looking specimen which I most certainly want to use again without giving it a proper wash. I tried giving it a simple wash in the bathroom sink but I realised that only a proper machine wash would clean it properly. I decided I'd be sticking with my baby wipes, simple, effective and as cheap as chips!

For some strange reason sometime last year I received a sample pack of something like this through the post. Again like mini flannels that you just added water to in order to remove make up, I was actually quite surprised at how well they worked but as one would imagine after removing just one face full of make up I was left with a rather soggy, grubby unhygienic looking specimen which I most certainly want to use again without giving it a proper wash. I tried giving it a simple wash in the bathroom sink but I realised that only a proper machine wash would clean it properly. I decided I'd be sticking with my baby wipes, simple, effective and as cheap as chips!
I bought these and they work really well. I can remove a full face of foundation, blusher, eyeshadow just by adding water. It’s really good at removing eyeliner that I wear in the waterline as I don’t have to risk getting remover in my eye ouch!

I can get them clean with a drop of handsoap and hot water and put them in the washing machine after a couple of uses.

I gave some to a friend after I was telling her about them and she commented on how soft they were.

So, I like the idea of the TSV but not the price.

Attachments

• IMG_2052.png
    IMG_2052.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back