Christmas Gifts TSV 01/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the set of five last year and they're good, and I'm going to sound like Jill F. now..but people do ask where I got them from. They hold loads and keep stuff chilled, then fold up small again, I use them all the time and they're still like new.
That's great if you needed bags and these were good ones but who wants them for Christmas? It's like getting a mop and bucket.

CC

I bought the Californian Innovation ones that were the special deal the other week and there are only so many bags I need.

I`m just waiting for a Q tat seller to suggest buying them and fill each one with all the fabulousssssssss QVC gifts you`ve bought from Q for each of your favourite people. Stuff a L`Occi tsv in each, an Elemis tsv, a couple of Kimmy cardis, a diamond ring or two, half a dozen candles etc etc and there you have it, Christmas done for your loved ones for a few grand or more and all available on easy pays until the bailiffs call.

That's great if you needed bags and these were good ones but who wants them for Christmas? It's like getting a mop and bucket.

CC
Agreed, although who is desperate enough to want 90% of the offerings from QVC for gifts or at any other time? I think mine were bought in the summer time and was probably my only purchase that year from Q.

I`m just waiting for a Q tat seller to suggest buying them and fill each one with all the fabulousssssssss QVC gifts you`ve bought from Q for each of your favourite people. Stuff a L`Occi tsv in each, an Elemis tsv, a couple of Kimmy cardis, a diamond ring or two, half a dozen candles etc etc and there you have it, Christmas done for your loved ones for a few grand or more and all available on easy pays until the bailiffs call.
Yes. Buy several large kits and “sift and gift”, keeping a sneaky item for yourself.

Its a ploy to get us to buy lots of bits n bobs for beauty hampers. I have fallen for that ploy many times

I'm more than happy to get bits n bobs for christmas (mum has done me a stocking since I was a child), however, I wouldn't dream of giving anyone outside of my family that kind of gift. It looks like you've chucked all the leftover things into a gift and kept the best things for yourself. My mum and sister expect that of me lol (and I of them) and that's OK but it's not OK in my mind for others. I hate it when QVC present something that would be awesome as a gift and then suggest you sneak some of it for yourself. What if the recipient watches QVC? They'd know you'd stole half the gift :eek:

CC

Are these the type that fold up to the size of a purse and fix with a press stud ? they can keep them. I bought insulated ones years ago from Q and I struggled to fold them back up and get the press studs to join up. It was like the ****** Rubiks Cube in the end AND time consuming to fold up again.

Are these the type that fold up to the size of a purse and fix with a press stud ? they can keep them. I bought insulated ones years ago from Q and I struggled to fold them back up and get the press studs to join up. It was like the ****** Rubiks Cube in the end AND time consuming to fold up again.
I bought those and I think they're brilliant, I don't have too much trouble folding them up, although they never look as "neat" as they're supposed to. The insulation on them is brilliant, one of the rare QVC purchases that I felt wasn't a waste of money!

California Innovations Set of 4 Foldable Insulated Market Totes
Item Number: 819922
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £2.95

Fashion and functionality combine with this chic set of four insulated market totes from California Innovations. Boasting a roomy, leak-proof interior that is perfect for carrying everything from groceries to everyday essentials, as well as handy exterior pockets, you'll soon wonder how you lived without these practical bags. Easily foldable for simple, space-saving storage in your home, car, or for a weekend getaway, make sure youve always got a tote at hand with this versatile set.

Versatile style - these stylish and practical totes have plenty of space within to carry everything from everyday essentials to your weekly food shop, as well as slip exterior pockets to keep things like keys handy. Plus, coming in a range of colours and prints, these bags aren’t just useful, but look great too.

Food-proof - featuring antibacterial Microban protection that helps keep your bag looking and smelling fresh, plus a Therma-flect interior that works to keep food hot or cold for longer, these tote bags are perfect for taking on a picnic or for bringing food to a party.

Easy to store - these neat bags fold into a handy pouch so you can pop one in your handbag until you need to use it again. Ideal for those unexpected shopping trips!

Great for gifting - for the avid shopper in your life, these chic totes make a fabulous gift for those constantly getting caught at the supermarket without a bag or in need of new, easy ways to carry their things.

Eco-friendly - these fantastic totes are a planet-friendly alternative to plastic bags that you can use again and again for your weekly shop, meaning you feel good while looking good!

Designs to suit you - available in three different sets of prints, there's a stylish option to suit everyone. If you prefer floral prints in a range of chic colours, then opt for the Floral option. Prefer standout leopard and zebra prints? Then the Animal print option will be your favourite. More of a fan of classic block colours? Then the Solid collection will be your best bet.

• Outer pockets: 1 x slip
  • Folds for easy storage
  • Polyester, thermaflect
  • Built-in Microban antimicrobial to protect against odours and stains
  • Folds for easy storage
  • Leak-proof lining
  • Wipe clean
  • Tote measures (h x w x d): 43.1cm x 15.8cm x 38.1cm (17" x 6.2" x 15")

Choose from:
Floral collection:

• Modern Daisies Magenta
  • Modern Daises Black
  • Flowers and Swirls Coral
  • Flowers and Swirls Blue

Solid collection:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Burgundy
  • Green

Animal collection:

• Zebra/Leopard Stripe Metal Blue
  • Dizzy Leopard Spots Blue
  • Reverse Dalmation Spots Black
  • Shiny Zebra Print Teal

Contains:

• 4 x foldable insulated market totes

All measurements are approximate

Anyone know how these compare to the big deal bags purchased. They are different to my initial set which had a zip and you could fold them with a popper. The big deal fold flat but no popper, they are wider and hold a huge amount. I did a hamper for my MIL and included the zipped one. She has since said how useful it has been.

Anyone know how these compare to the big deal bags purchased. They are different to my initial set which had a zip and you could fold them with a popper. The big deal fold flat but no popper, they are wider and hold a huge amount. I did a hamper for my MIL and included the zipped one. She has since said how useful it has been.
those ones were not insulated like these are

Latest posts

Back