Christmas returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gourangaoo

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone out there knows what date QVC started there Christmas returns. I bought an item at the end of Oct for my sister and have a feeling someone else may have got her the same thing but wont know until after christmas day which is out of the usual 30 day MBG.....so wondered if something bought them would have been bought with the extended MBG?

I bought something at the beginning of November that wasn't in the extended MBG so I think you might be out of luck, sorry.

Check on the invoice, somewhere it should say 'Last day for return is.........'

Just checked an invoice - the last date for return is just above QVC's address on the return label

Dont bother about what is given on the invoice .i had spoken to them and they said that the computer has been giving as one month as usual but christmas gift return starts from 3rd week of october and anything purchased from that date has a return till 25th jan ,so i think you will be fine .

That brilliant, thanks for your help, now just have to wait and see what happens on Christmas day!

I wondered about that too as everything I've bought recently, even stuff that turned up just this week, has the usual one month later last return date on it.
In previous years it's stated Jan 25th.

I have just tried the Nails Inc Magnetic polish TSV
was going to give it to DD for Christmas but thought I better try it first and
I am really disappointed, I know the gold looked subtle but I cant see any effect with it
so think I will send it back under the extended 30 day MBG as mine was shipped on 12th November

Latest posts

Back