Christopher Robin 🤔

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It must be his real name Christophe Robin. Seems to be selling well but I am a diehard PK fan!

Sorry I’m not a beauty boffin but I can’t think beyond Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear when I see this latest beauty brand. Has anyone heard of Christophe Robin? Will I resemble Piglet or Eeyore by using it? 😀
I have the salt scrub and it's gorgeous! My hair feels so clean and in great condition after using. I don't use it all the time, but expensive!

Yes, me. I bought a set in the sales some years back, the Prickly Pear. The deep conditioner, which costs £50+ on its own but came with a half size shampoo, got it for less than half price. I did not get on with the shampoo, it made my head itch the mask was very thick, and you had to add a little water, and it very slightly foamed then able to rinse it out. I used it after home colouring. I wanted to try the Lavender range, but it was not for my hair type.

Prefer Oribe, he was the stylist to the supermodels of the 80s and 90s. He died a few years back. All this range is fantastic but again very expensive, but there is a 3-piece set which comes out each Xmas and I try to get it in the sales.

Yes, me. I bought a set in the sales some years back, the Prickly Pear. The deep conditioner, which costs £50+ on its own but came with a half size shampoo, got it for less than half price. I did not get on with the shampoo, it made my head itch the mask was very thick, and you had to add a little water, and it very slightly foamed then able to rinse it out. I used it after home colouring. I wanted to try the Lavender range, but it was not for my hair type.

Prefer Oribe, he was the stylist to the supermodels of the 80s and 90s. He died a few years back. All this range is fantastic but again very expensive, but there is a 3-piece set which comes out each Xmas and I try to get it in the sales.
I’ve had a mini of their Texturising spray in a advent calendars and loved it.
But seeing the price of it, when wanting to get some, I’ve decided I can live without it.

I’ve had a mini of their Texturising spray in a advent calendars and loved it.
But seeing the price of it, when wanting to get some, I’ve decided I can live without it.
Yes, you wait for after Xmas sales when the sets go on sale. Or I keep my points and buy and then when they have special deals in SpaceNK. I love the hair oil, and it is £50 plus, but with my points and £5 off a spend got it for £27.

Sorry I’m not a beauty boffin but I can’t think beyond Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear when I see this latest beauty brand. Has anyone heard of Christophe Robin? Will I resemble Piglet or Eeyore by using it? 😀
That was exactly my first thought too and I had to laugh!
I think I would have named the brand something else if that were my name!

As it’s Christophe, I did assume Robin was pronounced to rhyme (Augusta) Rodin‘s surname?

I have the salt scrub and it's gorgeous! My hair feels so clean and in great condition after using. I don't use it all the time, but expensive!
Saw this and remembered someone saying they liked it.
250ml plus a small shampoo and conditioner.

Saw this and remembered someone saying they liked it.
250ml plus a small shampoo and conditioner.
Wow - bargain! I was on the CR website this morn and those sets truly are over 40quid.
His stuff is lovely

candycane, I shopped with them a number of times over the years. They do not actually keep the stock they are selling and then go and get it hence it can take longer usually well when I shopped with them never that long perhaps 14 days at the most.

I don't like scalp scrubs, so never tried that range from CR

There are good bargains on that website, however, I'm not keen on £5.95 delivery that could take 20 days.

CC
candycane, I shopped with them a number of times over the years. They do not actually keep the stock they are selling and then go and get it hence it can take longer usually well when I shopped with them never that long perhaps 14 days at the most.

I don't like scalp scrubs, so never tried that range from CR
And its only one p&p charge however many sales you shop from. Though, maybe not much of a comfort if you're only buying one thing.

There are good bargains on that website, however, I'm not keen on £5.95 delivery that could take 20 days.

CC
Oh CC I was so excited to find a CR kit and another product on that website for such good prices compared to Q but I abandoned my basket when I spotted the p&p. I might bite the bullet as their stuff is so expensive on Amazon despite free p&p on Prime.

It wasn't so much the £6 postage but then you have to wait the best part of a month. There'll be other websites and other bargains in my view.

CC

Latest posts

Back