Those discounts sites

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone buys from the usual discounting sites such as Allbeauty, Lookfantastic to name just two.

I think we all have our favourite beauty brands, I know I do, but there are things I adore that I have used for years, so I have different favourites.

Recently I have looked at various sites but I can’t see a huge saving n my favourites, anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone buys from the usual discounting sites such as Allbeauty, Lookfantastic to name just two.

I think we all have our favourite beauty brands, I know I do, but there are things I adore that I have used for years, so I have different favourites.

Recently I have looked at various sites but I can’t see a huge saving n my favourites, anyone else?
I've had a few bits from Lookfantastic and Sephora without any problems

They all seem to do the same sort of discounts, the up to whatever. I go look cult at beauty, Sephora UK etc and only perhaps 15% off. Escentual.com do 25% off everything every few months. But also the £10 off spend over £75 etc. Which I think is a cop out. Emma Hardie after Xmas gift sets can be half price, but, they are very slow at shipping. SpaceNK used to do spend £60 and get £15 off, but they have cut back to spend more to get less of a discount.

Allbeauty, I loved the perfumes and got some fantastic deals, but they now seem to be more into other cosmetics rather than perfume.

TKMaxx can have some really excellent deals and products are not out of date. Recently they can be very hit and miss.

I used to love going to SpaceNK in Glasgow when I had shopping days up there, no idea if they have branches anywhere else in Scotland certainly not near me, but the only reason I would use so called discount sites is if It was worth my time and the discount was excellent, otherwise I just go direct. There was always something different at SpaceNK. I will still keep browsing. Right now I’m trying to decide what my favourite cleanser is, neck cream too. LoL we don’t ask for much. (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I used to love going to SpaceNK in Glasgow when I had shopping days up there, no idea if they have branches anywhere else in Scotland certainly not near me, but the only reason I would use so called discount sites is if It was worth my time and the discount was excellent, otherwise I just go direct. There was always something different at SpaceNK. I will still keep browsing. Right now I’m trying to decide what my favourite cleanser is, neck cream too. LoL we don’t ask for much. (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Two stores in Edinburgh as well as the one in Glasgow.

were they cheaper?
I have used Sephora (used to be Feel Unique) you can choose 2 favourite brands and get a permanent 10% discount, also it has a point systems for money off vouchers and a Birthday discount deal. They often have higher discounts off 'most brands'. I think Lookfantastic have points system and often have decent discounts.
I also use AllBeauty and Justmylook as they often have great prices on certain Kerastase Hair Products and certain Elemis products - not moisturisers though! Justmylook also stock candles including Yankee and AllBeauty stock Deleor. Their postage is very reasonably priced too, I usually manage to get it free.

I don't like to be 'knowingly overcharged' so I always shop around, I often have two basket in two online stores to compare !! I am Scottish btw.

They all seem to do the same sort of discounts, the up to whatever. I go look cult at beauty, Sephora UK etc and only perhaps 15% off. Escentual.com do 25% off everything every few months. But also the £10 off spend over £75 etc. Which I think is a cop out. Emma Hardie after Xmas gift sets can be half price, but, they are very slow at shipping. SpaceNK used to do spend £60 and get £15 off, but they have cut back to spend more to get less of a discount.

Allbeauty, I loved the perfumes and got some fantastic deals, but they now seem to be more into other cosmetics rather than perfume.

TKMaxx can have some really excellent deals and products are not out of date. Recently they can be very hit and miss.
Trouble with TKMaxx is they don't always have the same products in regularly.
I mainly buy their 500ml hand washes,had some lovely ones over the years .

I have used Sephora (used to be Feel Unique) you can choose 2 favourite brands and get a permanent 10% discount, also it has a point systems for money off vouchers and a Birthday discount deal. They often have higher discounts off 'most brands'. I think Lookfantastic have points system and often have decent discounts.
I also use AllBeauty and Justmylook as they often have great prices on certain Kerastase Hair Products and certain Elemis products - not moisturisers though! Justmylook also stock candles including Yankee and AllBeauty stock Deleor. Their postage is very reasonably priced too, I usually manage to get it free.

I don't like to be 'knowingly overcharged' so I always shop around, I often have two basket in two online stores to compare !! I am Scottish btw.

thanks another great reply

I used to watch a very nice lady and fellow animal lover on You Tube, her name was Lynn, lovely person but I have not seen her for a long time, several months so I hope she is OK, but she used to open and show her series of subscription Beauty Boxes when they arrived in the post, very interesting. Also very enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back