L J Rich

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I was recently reminded of the days when QVC technology presenters actually knew what they were talking about, such as Tim Goodwin and L J Rich, and even Anthony Heywood.

L J Rich was on "Inside Science" on BBC Radio 4 this week, as an expert on music (which she is) talking about why Christmas carols have memorable tunes eg they often use diminished chords and have large interval jumps. She demonstrated all this on the piano.

It ssems odd that she is always called LJ, so I've no idea what her name is.

Does anyone else remember her and the other two names I mentioned above?

I was recently reminded of the days when QVC technology presenters actually knew what they were talking about, such as Tim Goodwin and L J Rich, and even Anthony Heywood.

L J Rich was on "Inside Science" on BBC Radio 4 this week, as an expert on music (which she is) talking about why Christmas carols have memorable tunes eg they often use diminished chords and have large interval jumps. She demonstrated all this on the piano.

It ssems odd that she is always called LJ, so I've no idea what her name is.

Does anyone else remember her and the other two names I mentioned above?
Her name is Laura Jane

I often see her on the BBC show Click. And I agree, she was an excellent guest presenter for Q.
It might be on iplayer but I usually see it when they slot it into the regular news show on either a Saturday or Sunday morning
Click is on BBC News Channel and you can view on iplayer too.

She had a baby and then developed breast cancer. I think this was before covid. I haven’t looked for a more recent update.

Latest posts

Back