Donkey milk

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
On my recent holiday to Crete I noticed a lot of products containing donkey milk. Intrigued I brought back a few items for myself , family and friends including a donkey milk shower gel and it’s absolutely divine. Have just come back from a short break to France and to my surprise there was a stall in one of the shopping malls selling donkey milk products . There was various configurations the cheapest being 20 euros containing 2 soaps (one shaped like a donkey) another shower gel and a body lotion and it turns out that the French stuff is even more divine than the Greek stuff and I’m now cross with myself for not buying the 50 euro set that also contained shampoo, a cleanser and a face serum. I’ve just had a donkey milk shower and used the body lotion I feel and smell gorgeous! Amazon seem to have some French donkey milk products at a fairly reasonable price so as soon as I get paid I’m stocking up! I don’t usually find bath and beauty products exciting as some of you know I’m happy to use Matey - not anymore lol!

I recently discuover a rage called Moogoo, I suspect a hint that it comes from cow's milk? I will look out for donkey milk products, I have psoriasis and when I've lapsed in scalp and facial care, the skin around my nose across my forehead and chin becomes inflamed and itchy. I've been so impressed with the results that I don't intend to use any other, unless I find something better!!!

I`ve had donkey milk soap which smelled lovely but I haven`t used any other donkey milk items. I bet Ebay is as good a place to look for it. Mr V likes a particular Turkish soap which I usually buy in Turkey but we haven`t been there for a few years so I now buy it off Ebay for him. Try browsing for the French donkey milk items on there.

Okay, well I just bought some donkey milk soaps from my soap man who comes over from France for the Xmas Market each year. Now, he always sold Asses Milk soap and even said you don't get milk from a donkey.

I also know about MooGoo which is an Australian brand. A local chemist used to sell the range and yes from cows. My hairdresser used one of their creams for her psoriasis and said it really helped.

Latest posts

Back