Chunts the Groundhog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
There's a page on fakebook bout a groundhog in America and he's secretly filmed eating ALOT of fruit & veg! So when I turned in tonight to Chuntley it reminded me that she had started the Jane Plan diet couple of weeks ago...anyway looks like she's eaten it all in one go🙄😳

I saw her on something with a short bob and heavy fringe. I don't know if it was the monstrosity she was wearing but she looked like she'd put a lot of weight on.

I saw her on something with a short bob and heavy fringe. I don't know if it was the monstrosity she was wearing but she looked like she'd put a lot of weight on.
I was channel surfing last night and was shocked at how much Catherine currently looks like Thelma on Scooby Do (70’s cartoon series). She has so many personas I wonder which one is the real Catherine ?

What has she done to herself. She certainly doesn’t suit that dark bobbed hair & the awful glasses. She suits lighter hair & a longer style. Also the clothes she has been wearing eg baggy trousers, baseball boots etc do her no favours.

When I first started watching QVC (and yes, I know we all change shape with time), she would regularly change her style. She was almost stick thin back then, and she had long red hair in curls for a long time - she did look pretty fabulous, then she began ringing the changes with hair colour and styles almost on a weekly basis. As others have said, this latest 'look' does her no favours, and reminds me of Olive from On The Buses. She is definitely someone who shouldn't wear white trainers up to the ankle as it makes her legs look even chunkier in dresses, the glasses with that haircut are far too severe. Sorry.

Not a fan of her simpering presentation style. I did used to like how adventurous she was with her hair and clothes. She had a sense of individuality and flair which really suited her. I know her weight fluctuates and it does irritate when she refers to it on air. In that sense she comes across as dreadfully vain. Her current style isn’t one of her better phases in my opinion.

Ahh I like Catherine I hope she's well. I know what its like to go up and down in weight all my life.
Good to see some positive support for Catherine. Fact is she’s not at her best just now but she has been stunning at times and yes like Boffy my weight has fluctuated too. We don’t know what’s went on during her life - past and present - she may have her reasons for acting as she does? I admire how she built her home and how much she loves her cats 🐈‍⬛ I really hope she finds balance and love very soon. As an aside - Olive from On the Buses - a classic funny show which I loved on a Sunday night at 7.30pm.

When I first started watching QVC (and yes, I know we all change shape with time), she would regularly change her style. She was almost stick thin back then, and she had long red hair in curls for a long time - she did look pretty fabulous, then she began ringing the changes with hair colour and styles almost on a weekly basis. As others have said, this latest 'look' does her no favours, and reminds me of Olive from On The Buses. She is definitely someone who shouldn't wear white trainers up to the ankle as it makes her legs look even chunkier in dresses, the glasses with that haircut are far too severe. Sorry.
Thanks Brissles - Olive from on the buses brings back happy memories laughing with my mum,dad and brothers. A classic comedy.

Latest posts

Back