Color Wow TSV 30/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Color Wow 3 Piece Dream Regime
Item Number: 238589
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.00
P&P £3.95

The Dream Smooth Collection from Color Wow features the bestselling Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, plus Color Security Shampoo and Conditioner. Get the silky smooth hair of your dreams with the help of this fabulous three-piece set, designed to deeply cleanse and hydrate your locks while defending against humidity for a glossy look you'll love.
A complete regime - from washing to styling, this fabulous collection includes all you need for a perfected haircare routine. Color Security Shampoo is a must-have for all hair types with its gentle sulphate-free formulation, while Color Security Conditioner works to create a high-gloss sheen. Finish off your hair look by spritzing Dream Coat Supernatural Spray onto your locks, to help form a protective barrier against frizz and humidity for up to three days and give your hair a sleek, silky texture that doesn't feel weighed down.

Colour safe - all the products in this collection are designed to keep natural and colour-treated tresses looking bright and beautiful. So, whether you're a bottle-blonde or have stunning silver locks, your gorgeous shade will look its most vibrant with the help of this set.

Bigger and better - brand new to QVC, this collection includes super-sized Color Security Shampoo and Conditioner, meaning your hair can enjoy the frizz-free and smoothing benefits for longer.

Contains:

• 1 x Color Security Shampoo (500ml) - a sulphate-free shampoo suitable for all hair types, designed to help keep your hair colour looking bright and glossy, and your locks looking thick and healthy
  • 1 x Color Security Conditioner (500ml) - a lightweight conditioner formulated with a unique silicon complex that works to create a protective barrier over your hair for a high gloss finish. For fine to normal hair
  • 1 x Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (200ml) - made with heat-activated polymer technology, this lightweight styling spray helps to compress, tighten and seal individual hair strands for a water-resistant cloak designed to last for up to three washes
  • 1 x brochure

How to use:
Color Security Shampoo:

• Apply a coin size amount to wet hair and massage into a lather
  • Rinse
Color Security Conditioner:

• Apply a small amount to wet hair and distribute evenly along hair lengths to ends
  • Rinse
Dream Coat Supernatural Spray:

• After shampooing and conditioning, towel dry hair and divide it into sections
  • Spray liberally and evenly onto damp hair, section by section
  • Blow dry each section using a brush to hold your hair taut, as this treatment requires blow-drying to activate it
  • Dream Coat’s humidity proofing formula is activated by blow-dryer heat and will last 2 to 3 shampoos
  • Reapply after 2 to 3 shampoos
  • Do not apply other styling products to your damp hair

I've tried this before but it didn't make my hair straight unfortunately. Not buying.

CC
Yes but as said by AH you were probably missing it’s ideal companion product the Dyson straightners 😂
You see lots buy it but just dry their hair with it by rubbing their hair and not creating tension which you can with the Dyson straighteners ;):unsure:

Yes but as said by AH you were probably missing it’s ideal companion product the Dyson straightners 😂
You see lots buy it but just dry their hair with it by rubbing their hair and not creating tension which you can with the Dyson straighteners ;):unsure:
I can only see AH as Johnny Depp's ex wife, or AT as she will now be known :poop:

I love the dream coat
I find I do have to use my straighteners but my hair then lasts until the next wash , without dream coat I need to re straighten every day
I think it’s great but it doesn’t magically straighten your hair with just spraying , you have to style it properly

My three-minute treat/punishment (where I catch QVC) yesterday was Abby H presenting this and I didn’t even realise it was about Color Wow - just assumed they were selling the Dyson.

My three-minute treat/punishment (where I catch QVC) yesterday was Abby H presenting this and I didn’t even realise it was about Color Wow - just assumed they were selling the Dyson.
Yes she was selling the straightener only think they had just done Colour Wow and a bottle was there in front of her which she started off waxing lyrical about

Latest posts

Back