Come back L J Rich !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Rescue us from yet another ditsy so-called techie guest brought on to present the TSV. This woman on with the HD camcorder is just burbling on about go-karting, giggling and flirting with Charlie, while he is talking non-stop about 2 hamsters called Popcorn and Rosie.

She will probably be seen down at Lakeside next week, demonstrating sensitive toothpaste or stain removers or handing out mineral water goody bags. :dull:

Bring back L J Rich definately. Just had a look at the TSV presentation and I couldn't agree more.

Goodness, she came across worse than the Dell woman. LJ Rich can usually be found in BBC's 'Click' programme, I don't expect we'll see her back - now there is a woman who knows and is enthused by technology.

I agree - we need LJ Rich but i'm affraid she has escaped QVC Towers and good luck to her and her new career!

I often wonder where QVC get their Technology guests from and i often see through them within seconds, but i am in the IT Business.
I guess someone with knowledge and a tech background might frighten some customers off but having presenters that have no knowledge is an insult to their customers.
The lady presenting the Medion Camcorder was useless and nearly as bad as the Dell lady.

The absence of LJ occurred to me last night also. So has she left QVC for good, then?