Community Forum Removed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed that the Community Forum on TJC seems to have been removed? I used to read it occasionally, usually lots of unhappy customers with issues with delivery, quality, refunds etc. Missed opportunity there, a perfect platform to make happy customers by listening to their complaints and resolving issues.

Has anyone noticed that the Community Forum on TJC seems to have been removed? I used to read it occasionally, usually lots of unhappy customers with issues with delivery, quality, refunds etc. Missed opportunity there, a perfect platform to make happy customers by listening to their complaints and resolving issues.
I also noticed that. Terrible approach to Customer Relationship Management, if I am to believe my lecture back in the day I was taking business classes. Having an outlet to hear and address customers' concerns is a great way to improve relationships and also improve the brand by addressing problems raised by customers. I mean, some brands pay loads of money for focus groups when they have people debate their brand, it's pros and cons, etc.... They had access to such discussions through the forum and decided to put a stop to that. It's just silly in my opinion.

There was one discussion there a while ago that they should have found useful. Some people were saying that their programme guide is not fit for purpose because they don't pinpoint what is happening at what time... So you have to tune in to see what they are selling and no one can watch all day in the hope that the handbag they are in the market for shows up. .
Such a shame they didn't see how useful it could be an outlet to have customers debate issues like this

I also noticed that. Terrible approach to Customer Relationship Management, if I am to believe my lecture back in the day I was taking business classes. Having an outlet to hear and address customers' concerns is a great way to improve relationships and also improve the brand by addressing problems raised by customers. I mean, some brands pay loads of money for focus groups when they have people debate their brand, it's pros and cons, etc.... They had access to such discussions through the forum and decided to put a stop to that. It's just silly in my opinion.

There was one discussion there a while ago that they should have found useful. Some people were saying that their programme guide is not fit for purpose because they don't pinpoint what is happening at what time... So you have to tune in to see what they are selling and no one can watch all day in the hope that the handbag they are in the market for shows up. .
Such a shame they didn't see how useful it could be an outlet to have customers debate issues like this
I’m sure I posted to that thread. It used to drive me insane, it was so inaccurate. I understand that occasionally the presenters would have to change at short notice, but the constant change to the programming is very annoying. They would promote a product and then never show it with no explanation. As you say, people don’t have time to watch all day on the off chance of seeing something they are interested in. I think the complaints were never dealt with, and they wanted to sweep the whole thing under the carpet, so it was just easier to remove the Forum.

I am not very impressed by TJC's customer service. It takes them more than a week sometimes to answer emails. I bought something on budget pay, called the Budget Pay Team to pay my final instalment early, was assured that they would send me a confirmation of payment and they never did. When I emailed to complain, they left me waiting for a reply..... I assume that many customers have similar complaints, if not worse.
It's a shame they want to erase and ignore them instead of improving their services

I am not very impressed by TJC's customer service. It takes them more than a week sometimes to answer emails. I bought something on budget pay, called the Budget Pay Team to pay my final instalment early, was assured that they would send me a confirmation of payment and they never did. When I emailed to complain, they left me waiting for a reply..... I assume that many customers have similar complaints, if not worse.
It's a shame they want to erase and ignore them instead of improving their services
Do not start me on their customer service in fact it doesn't exist

Latest posts

Back