Cook's Essentials Digital Air Fryer TSV 11/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone wants a cream one of these and is willing to collect from SE10, just drop me a line and they can have it - bought it with last year's TSV and used it once. Nothing wrong with it but it was too small (inside, the unit itself is pretty damn big, I can't lie!) and slow for my requirements

Cook's Essentials Digital Air Fryer with Frying Basket
Item Number: 805933
QVC Price £79.50
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £0.00

In an improved design with a new digital display, the Cook's Essentials Air Fryer uses very little oil; combining hot air with high-speed circulation to produce quick, easy and tasty meals, while absorbing less fat than traditional deep-fat frying. Create a fantastic array of delicious dishes for the whole family with this easy-to-use Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials.

Adjustable temperature - to ensure your food is perfectly cooked all the way through without burning on the outside, you can set the temperature anywhere between 60C and 200C.

Endless mealtime options - you can cook much more than just chips in the Air Fryer. Your food is heated from all sides at once and there is no need to add oil to many ingredients. It comes with a grill rack that's perfect for making deliciously grilled sandwiches and meats, a fry basket for treats like chips, risotto balls and fishcakes, and a non-stick pot for preparing poultry, fish and even cakes!

Enjoy all your favourites - rather than submerging your food in oil, the Air Fryer surrounds it in hot air, ensuring you get a delicious crispy surface, without the added fat. Make all your home-cooked treats with the peace of mind that you're still getting delicious taste and maintaining a healthy diet at the same time.

Compact and stylish - the Air Fryer is compact enough to sit comfortably on a work surface in your kitchen while still offering a large internal capacity, with sleek stainless steel details adding to the look. Plus, the extensive colour range means you can choose one to suit your exact tastes and kitchen décor.

Improved features - after listening to customer feedback, we've incorporated new features, including an improved basket design with a fixed handle, an easier-to-slot-in drawer, and a digital LED display, making the Air Fryer even better than before.

0-60 minute timer with alarm and automatic shut off
Heats up in just 3 minutes
Digital control pad with LED indicator lights
Grill attachment is dishwasher safe
Overheat protection
Non-slip feet

Technical specifications:

Power source: mains electrical 3-pin plug
Capacity: 4.5L
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Wattage: 1200W - 1400W
Cord length: 1m (3.3ft)
Air Fryer (h x w x d): 28.5cm x 29.5cm x 33.4cm (11.2" x 11.6" x 13.1")
Weight: 4.5kg

Colour options:

Black
Cream
Red
Duck Egg Blue
Eggplant

What’s in the box?

1 x Air Cooker
1 x 3L basket
1 x 1.42L non-stick pot
1 x grill rack
1 x use and care manual with recipes

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805933

Selling off remaining stock then again, shame they don't do the pan sets they used to.
Chucked our first set we had a minimum of 15 years, as I wanted a new set when we did the kitchen.
Managed a second at The outlet price which has coped well for two years of Uni life and will be returning for the masters year.

it did at 10pm at night & all the return ones should be in the outlet stores if they had any ok one or two didnt go to the outlet stores but apart from that its all new stock

Your wasted as your knowledge of Q stock control knows no bounds

:clapping:

Just had a quick look, it's Miss Flint so the look is even quicker, that air fryer just looks like a poor imitation of the the Power XL (and similar air fryers) from Highstreet TV, which I've seen in action and it's brilliant. Cooks Esssential is a QVC own brand, which means cheaply made for maximum profit. In my opinion you can't beat the Tefal Actifry XL, if your budget allows, I'm never without an Actifry (bought a new XL one from Ideal World last week and love the new design) I wonder if Fibby Flint will mention the 3.4 review rating for the Cooks Essential Air Fryer? she does love to emphasise the reviews. :mysmilie_17:

You're wasted as your knowledge of Q stock control knows no bounds

:clapping:

Seeing as it's open-season on poking another member with a virtual stick, I'm just wondering why you created a new member ID when your old one is still live? :hi:

Seeing as it's open-season on poking another member with a virtual stick, I'm just wondering why you created a new member ID when your old one is still live? :hi:

Aw c'mon, you can't say that and leave us all wondering, saying that though it's none of my business but I do like to know who I'm conversing with. I never understand why people do this, if you've got an opinion don't be afraid to say it as yourself or not at all, say it and own it.

In DGs defence though he/she's not the only one, SCW went by the name of "Honey Tom" on QVCs FB page just a few weeks ago, I know he was banned from there but still, same difference. :mysmilie_3:

Today's kitchen cupboards are far too small to house all these 'gadgets' - so its yet another 'ornament' to keep out on the worktop, along with the food mixer, coffee maker, kettle, Ninja, NutraBullitt, toaster, microwave etc etc. I wont be buying. Anyone else have cupboards that wont even house enormous dinner plates ? Mine are on permanent display on my dresser.

Aw c'mon, you can't say that and leave us all wondering, saying that though it's none of my business but I do like to know who I'm conversing with. I never understand why people do this, if you've got an opinion don't be afraid to say it as yourself or not at all, say it and own it.

In DGs defence though he/she's not the only one, SCW went by the name of "Honey Tom" on QVCs FB page just a few weeks ago, I know he was banned from there but still, same difference. :mysmilie_3:

I'd like to know how Akimbo is privy to this information.

I'm not privy just curious. If I'm barking up the wrong tree I'll apologise. :mysmilie_7:

I'll even eat my hat! :mysmilie_501:

Thinking of getting an air fryer. Saw the video on Buffalo air fryer. Looks good. Like to have feedback from those using one, any brand will do.
My concern is the reliability, breaking down after a year of use? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back