Cozee Home TSV 11/12/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andik - make sure you order either when it launches or by 9am as the kingsize and the singles go fast.

That sounds like good advice and useful to be warned as I might well have waited and missed out. I don't think I have ever bought any of the TSVs that sell out that quickly.

I bought myself the berry one when it was on the website and it arrived Saturday. Put it on the bed yesterday and had the best sleep for ages last night. It is like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. Love it and may well buy another set on the day.

Ah, good that you have seen the berry. I was looking at the little picture in Autumn's original post and this is the colour I would probably go for. Would you describe the darker colour in the berry set as deep pink, red, raspberry or more of a purple?

You're right. It hadn't occured to me but cat fur doesn't seem to stick on to it. The NN was covered with hair after a couple of nights. I know I shouldn't let my cat sleep on the bed but she's a very old lady of nearly 17 now and I haven't the heart to tell her not to.

I tell the cats not to sleep on the bed, but they totally ignore me! I spent ages trying to get the fur off the NN duvet covers though. Hope to get more Cozee for the spare room at midnight.

I'd like to try Cozee Home bedding at some point, but as others have said the larger sizes are usually sold out. Colourwise I could have been interested in the berry set this time but I don't know why you'd want two identical sets of bedding (unless you've got a room with two single beds perhaps). I'd rather they'd done this TSV as one set of bedding at half the price.

I'd like to try Cozee Home bedding at some point, but as others have said the larger sizes are usually sold out. Colourwise I could have been interested in the berry set this time but I don't know why you'd want two identical sets of bedding (unless you've got a room with two single beds perhaps). I'd rather they'd done this TSV as one set of bedding at half the price.

Ah, I only just realised this is two separate sets! D'oh!! I thought it was a reversible duvet cover and reversible pillowcases, ie with the darker colour one side and the lighter colour the other. Now I realise what SuperCoolWillow meant about the TSV being good value as it is usually over £60 a set!

I know what you mean about not needing two sets but isn't it a set in a light colour and a set in the darker colour, so at least they are not identical? And you can chop and change, mix and match, which I rather like the idea of.

Ah, good that you have seen the berry. I was looking at the little picture in Autumn's original post and this is the colour I would probably go for. Would you describe the darker colour in the berry set as deep pink, red, raspberry or more of a purple?

Hi Andi - I would say it is more of a deep pink/raspberry colour. In fact when I first opened it I thought I had the wrong colour as I thought on the picture it looked more purple. Hope that helps.

Ah, I only just realised this is two separate sets! D'oh!! I thought it was a reversible duvet cover and reversible pillowcases, ie with the darker colour one side and the lighter colour the other. Now I realise what SuperCoolWillow meant about the TSV being good value as it is usually over £60 a set!

I know what you mean about not needing two sets but isn't it a set in a light colour and a set in the darker colour, so at least they are not identical? And you can chop and change, mix and match, which I rather like the idea of.

Don't think its for me then, because while one berry set might work in my bedroom if its a red berry tone rather than a pink berry, the light pink set wouldn't suit.

Seemed exactly the same fabric to me- admittedly colour choice was very limited at LIDL, but I was very pleased with it and could not see any difference between that and Cozee Home bedding personally- except the price of course!

I had a very close look at the Lidl sets Arthursmum and I was a bit fed up they didn't have the king size. A couple of the packs were open and it felt very soft. Fabric was 100%polyester, just like the cozee bedding. The price of the king size TSV is £72 which I think is very high. I really wanted to try it but in each colour option there is one shade I would not choose (the white,the pale pink and the taupe). It's a no from me, sadly but if the Lidl one comes back I will definitely buy it if it is king size. I think a rince cycle with my fabric softener first ought to do the trick. Great tip!

What was the point of showing the Polka Dot print set in the launch hour with only the ivory colour in stock in one size for a single bed !

Latest posts

Back