Dale's Financial Advice...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Dale doesn't normally wind me up but just got him on as background noise....

He is talking about payment for a decorative bed throw they are trying to flog. He states you can use debit card etc and then using a credit card if 'you have abit spare on it'....

What a stupid comment. This silliness is what gets people in debt. You don't buy a decorative throw for your bed or NEED one if you live in a world where you are financed by a bit of spare credit on your credit card....!!

Made QVC sound on a par with one of those dodgy high APR loan firm/sharks you see advertised on TV these days..

and comments like that are the reason so many people fall foul of credit cards! they see their credit limit as a target rather than a limit!

On that basis you could say the same about ads on the telly or in the papers either advertising things we don't need or promoting credit cards.
Anyone that takes any notice of Dale needs help anyway IMO.

Sorry but QVC will say anything just to get a sale!

I thought Dale was one of the better presenters too.

Well, are QVC far off those dodgy scam merchants?

I see their website is now linked to some "cash for gold" type thing: what next? A firm of pawnbrokers?

Well, are QVC far off those dodgy scam merchants?

I see their website is now linked to some "cash for gold" type thing: what next? A firm of pawnbrokers?

Oh, we can have some fun here.

1. "adult" literature
2. Ann Summers clothes and accessories (QVC exclusives)
3. Marriage Guidance dvds (by that Paul bloke who cleared off to Los Angeles)
4. On-line dating subscriptions

1. "adult" literature

I hope they don't offer a 30 day money back guarantee on number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the posts from customers receiving someone elses returns.....?????????? ha ha ha

1. "adult" literature

I hope they don't offer a 30 day money back guarantee on number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the posts from customers receiving someone elses returns.....?????????? ha ha ha

And get Cynthia Payne as a guest, nothing phases her so she could take up the gab when Q presenter gets all flustered (or hot and bothered :grin:).

Imagine the on-air demonstrations! :puke:

"And yes, Tanya HAS managed to get both legs round her neck, but remember that she is 5' 11"; don't worry if you're not quite as tall...."

1. "adult" literature

Apologies, I messed up and cut n pasted Eric's Mum's fantastic ideas for new QVC instead of 'quoting' them by mistake....I can't take the credit for taking this innocent original post into the gutter!!!!!

I can imagine Renee and Amanda will be queuing up to be the demonstrators. I mean they can do the pouts and already have extensive 'modelling' experience in the industry.....

Latest posts

Back