Dave the jadeite man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really? Can't wait NOT! As for why? I have no idea! I do think it's all the stock they have available. The Caville collection being introduced and the other odd the bits they find to offer. It's all appears to me to be last of stock, of returns, being constantly re run while they fill their vaults with new gems. It is about 6 weeks since Steve went to India so maybe that's it. I must admit Dave is getting better at convincing me i should really buy. I haven't, but he is wearing me down.
Dave just started another Jadeite show... and just in case we are concerned there may not be much left ... 'I will be bringing more Jadeite, that is my role ...' But he says it will be dyed, poorer quality .. so even less 'appealing' to what has been presented so far 🤣 ...Who is buying all this stuff !

Dave just started another Jadeite show... and just in case we are concerned there may not be much left ... 'I will be bringing more Jadeite, that is my role ...' But he says it will be dyed, poorer quality .. so even less 'appealing' to what has been presented so far 🤣 ...Who is buying all this stuff !
no idea!! the country must be awash with jade! However he's been saying this for a while! That the next batch will be poorer quality so why would we buy it and why would he? It's not like he hasn't sold tonnes of jade. It's like living a nightmare that just goes on and on.....

Oh wow! I thought I was in twilight zone before with this never ending Jade from Troth !
Every weekend that is themed he manages to get his Jade in…somehow, it’s miraculous really.
I am lost in what the theme is for this weekend? Between working and catching up sporadically I thought it was the Coronation Event?? I am clearly wrong, does anyone know what is the theme??

Dave is selling his treasures and a poor lady who is an esteemed collector and a connoisseur messaged that
SHE HAS 6 kilograms OF JADE FROM DAVE!!!

6 kilograms??? What 🤯?

That poor lady weighed her Jade? 6 kilograms of DOODAS in gold tone 😰😥...

Oh wow! I thought I was in twilight zone before with this never ending Jade from Troth !
Every weekend that is themed he manages to get his Jade in…somehow, it’s miraculous really.
I am lost in what the theme is for this weekend? Between working and catching up sporadically I thought it was the Coronation Event?? I am clearly wrong, does anyone know what is the theme??

Dave is selling his treasures and a poor lady who is an esteemed collector and a connoisseur messaged that

6 kilograms??? What 🤯?
I know I saw that!! Can you even imagine it? I can't but wish her luck.

I know I saw that!! Can you even imagine it? I can't but wish her luck.
I am actually feeling distressed at this fact!

Learning about Mirabelle and her story, seeing another gentleman who is building a collection for his daughte and posts all the time (don’t want to name him) its just atrocious.

I sent messages to the studio, as usual it was not shown or acknowledged.

Someone needs to stop Dave Troth doing this to people and their money!

SHAME on Gemporia for allowing Dave to do this to people.

Usually I just laugh at the nonsense, but 6 Killograms of Doodas in gold tone from Dave with his prices is a fortune in actual money!!

Learning about Mirabelle and her story, seeing another gentleman who is building a collection for his daughte and posts all the time (don’t want to name him) its just atrocious.

Usually I just laugh at the nonsense, but 6 Killograms of Doodas in gold tone from Dave with his prices is a fortune in actual money!!
You are right! It is a worry but not for Gems!!!!!!

I think the problem is not enough people are buying it, could be around forever!

Hypno-Dave commands you to buy more jade!

Screenshot_20230423-135820.jpg

All the Gemporia presenters use the tactic of 'comparisons' with high end suppliers to imply/exaggerate investment value, but Dave takes it to another level with his endless Jade. If his material was as rare and valuable as he claims he quite simply would not have shed loads of it. Also does the poor man not have a home to go to ... perhaps he does practise what he preaches and invests in Jade rather than bricks ad mortar 🤣 He is on again with Jadeite and then at 8pm with Idar Morganite (why? ! Is Dave now resident Beryl 'expert?) There is no escaping this man!!!

6 kilograms??? What 🤯?

That poor lady weighed her Jade? 6 kilograms of DOODAS in gold tone 😰😥...
Goodness that is incredible .. my doggie weighs
only 2 Kg more and she is substantial to pick up! 🐶

I just bought two pieces of type A Burmese Jade on Ebay. Yes, I know... I was bored.... Cost me a princely 99p each. (I have low expectations.) I thought I would go for the cheapest of the cheap jadeite on - the less than reputable - Ebay and compare what turned up - for 99p - to what Dave offers for £99 or more. One is a buddha pendant and the other is one of those hideous large carved medallion things. They come with Chinese authenticity certificates. (LOL.) I will let you know....

I just bought two pieces of type A Burmese Jade on Ebay. Yes, I know... I was bored.... Cost me a princely 99p each. (I have low expectations.) I thought I would go for the cheapest of the cheap jadeite on - the less than reputable - Ebay and compare what turned up - for 99p - to what Dave offers for £99 or more. One is a buddha pendant and the other is one of those hideous large carved medallion things. They come with Chinese authenticity certificates. (LOL.) I will let you know....
Love this.... keep us updated! 😉

Why would he think we would buy the poor quality dyed stuff? When he can't get rid of the " best" jade! This is very odd! To advertise the poorer jade and wanting us to buy it. I really really don't get any of this.

Please do let us know.

Why would he think we would buy the poor quality dyed stuff? When he can't get rid of the " best" jade! This is very odd! To advertise the poorer jade and wanting us to buy it. I really really don't get any of this.
I agree .. nothing makes sense ... and Dave has said that by the time he brings the type B he will need to price at same level as he's selling type A for now...... I just can't take seriously most of what Dave comes out with ... makes me laugh (although that may just be hysteria setting in at this point ..) 🤣

Latest posts

Back