Debbie G and her chocolate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chocolate eating on QVC

:handshake: Do they still have Thornton's shows or is that just at Easter and Christmas? Do they make the thin presenters do them? I can't imagine that the real healthy eaters would do it!!! Also,I always think it must be hard for the ones on Diet Chef to do the other food shows because it's all a bit contradiction. But that's life I suppose - we all love chocolate but want to be skinny too!

Their blogs are often s boring that they aren't worth reading but this one is hillarious! I'm exactly like Debbie - oh dear!

Their blogs are often s boring that they aren't worth reading but this one is hillarious! I'm exactly like Debbie - oh dear!

I've never read any of the presenters blogs...until now, it's hilarious!

So like me, yep, I confess to buying chocs as presents and then sneaking them out one by one until I have to get a replacement in a hurry!

Or the dreaded offers of buy one get one free, fully intending to give them both as gifts but somehow the urge to open one of them becomes irresistible, no one will know that I had two boxes the same will they? :giggle:

A friend once gave me some lush looking chocs at Christmas that weren't going to last long---until I bit into them and they were small wax candles ( it was a friend who went with me to Weight Watchers!)

Silverfox - I hope you're not friends with her anymore!:down: That was really cruel!:doh:

Oh Chubchop, it was well meant! It was just my utter disappointment when I sank my teeth into wax.
How many Weight Watchers points?!

:cake:I think if you eat a chocolate shaped wax candle (even a bit of it and spit it out) you can have as many extra points as you want for two weeks as long as you spend them all on real chocolate. It's in the rules somewhere. I remember from when I got my first Silver Seven. I am a bit of an expert. If you are on Millionaire and need to phone a friend on a chocolate-related matter I am your woman.:phone:

Latest posts

Back