Decleor TSV 3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Decleor TSV 4.jpg
    Decleor TSV 4.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Decleor TSV 5.jpg
    Decleor TSV 5.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 210
Iris was my favourite and I agree the brand was special. I haven’t bought a TSV for several years. I’m using Kiehl’s because son got it as a present , but am looking for something else I can love as much as Iris.

Luckily I still have a stash of the older "good" stuff. I will need to look for something else. I think it's telling that whilst Fiona still fronts the presentations she just doesn't seem convincing and I follow her on FB and it is really interesting that she doesn't really push Decleor products anymore and when people do comment about changes in formulations etc. she often stays mute unless she specifically says that there have been no change to the formulation. I rest my case, me-lord.

At one time I would never have missed a Decleor TSV but now like many of you I have no interest in the brand, not that I have even tried any of the new look products! I am stocking up on Aldi Version C&P saw it was in store but as I am not shopping ordered on line.

I noticed that my lavendula oil has separated in the bottle into the oil on top and a clear liquid underneath (water?). Thrown it away and I won't be buying any more decleor.

CC

Still wading my way through two Advent calendars from Christmas 2018 stock & multitude of stash too. Will have to use up Gatineau & Elemis when that’s finished.

Decleor 4 Piece Collection TSV 18/04/20 (New Formulations)

Aromessence Lavande Fine
Lavande Fine Rich Day Cream
Lavender Plum Eye Cream
400ml Lavande Fine Bath & Shower Gel

There will be a choice between light and rich day cream
It will be around £66 and on easy pay
Not going on pre sale

As this has a shower gel I am out. I dont even need a visit from Nanny Mcfee.

I just opened a new Magnolia Aromessence today and it smelt one hell of a lot better than the last one I had.

Decleor 4 Piece Lift & Firm Lavender Fine Skincare Collection
Item Number: 239987
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.00
P&P £3.95

This pampering four-piece collection from Decleor features three face and body products from the Lavender Fine range, including a supersize Shower Gel enriched with essential oils, your choice of hydrating Lavender Fine Cream, and silky Aromessence Oil-Serum plus Plum Eye Cream, designed to help lift and firm the look of the eye contours while boosting radiance. Harnessing the science of essential oils this luxurious day to night regime from the Decleor experts helps illuminate the look of your skin and promote a more youthful, hydrated appearance.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Firm & Lifting Collection individually directly from Decleor you’d pay £219. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £67, plus P&P, you’re saving £148.05.

Your choice of cream - this collection comprises a full-size Lavender Fine Cream, an anti-ageing moisturiser to help create a firmer, more radiant-looking complexion. All you have to do is choose between the Light formula, which is perfect for normal-combination complexions, or Rich, a thicker texture to help soothe and comfort drier or more mature skin types.

Renew your routine - this collection is ideal if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to sumptuous, professional-quality products, as well as update your existing regime with a fabulous array of anti-ageing lavender-based essentials.

A top beauty tip - to give your make-up an extra boost, add a drop of the Lavender Fine Aromessence Serum into your foundation to help impart a natural, glowing look.

All options contain:

• 1 x Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - a rich gel formula derived from 98% natural origin that works to gently cleanse and leave your skin delicately scented. Enriched with essential oils
  • 1 x Lavender Fine Aromessence Serum (15ml; full size) - blended with skin-loving natural ingredients including lavender essential oil, chamomile, bergamot and plum kernels. The formula helps reduce the signs of ageing, boosts the appearance of firmness, while relaxing and toning. Leaves skin feeling softer and helps reduce dehydration and appearance of lines and wrinkle for more beautiful looking skin
  • 1 x Lavender Plum Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - fragrance-free, formulated to lift and firm the appearance of eye contours to help boost radiance and elasticity. With L-proline complex and plum seed extract. The innovative applicator at the end of the pump and spatula have been expertly designed to encourage massage techniques that enhance drainage, help reduce puffiness and lift the appearance of the area around the eyes

Make your choice:

• 1 x Lavender Fine Light Cream (50ml) - perfect for normal-combination complexions the Light Cream helps boost the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity, face contours are visibly lifted and wrinkles are visibly smoothed. With iris essential oil and iris pallida, its 100% natural origin fragrance is formulated with real lavender essential oil and lavandula angustifolia
Or:

• 1 x Lavender Fine Rich Cream (50ml) - ideal for dry or more mature skin the Rich Cream helps boost the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity, face contours are visibly lifted and wrinkles are visibly smoothed. With iris essential oil, iris pallida plus cupuacu butter for a thicker, richer texture, its 100% natural origin fragrance is formulated with real lavender essential oil and lavandula angustifolia

How to apply:
Lavender Fine Cream:

• Apply to cleansed face and neck in the morning, after the Lavender Fine Aromessence Serum
Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel:

• Use a small amount of shower gel under the shower, massage gently and rinse off
Lavender Fine Aromessence Serum:

• In the morning warm 3 drops in your hands
  • Breathe in the power of pure 1st grade essential oils
  • Apply the Aromessence by gently tapping over your face and neck in '3 ' movements
  • Follow with your targeted moisturiser
Lavender Plum Eye Cream:

• Morning and evening, apply light pressure on the applicator base and apply pearl-sized amounts of cream around the cleansed eye area
  • Gently smooth from the inner corner of the eye outwards

Lavender Aromessence serum £63 direct cost £20.41

Lavender fine day cream £80 direct cost £25.92

Lifting eye cream £50 direct cost £16.20

Supersize shower gel £26 direct cost £8.42

Worth £219 cost £70.95 incl p&p used in calculations
I must Nanny Mcfee this!!! Have far too much already.

Lavender Aromessence serum £63 direct cost £20.41

Lavender fine day cream £80 direct cost £25.92

Lifting eye cream £50 direct cost £16.20

Supersize shower gel £26 direct cost £8.42

Worth £219 cost £70.95 incl p&p used in calculations
I must Nanny Mcfee this!!! Have far too much already.

simple way to put you off is, its the new formulations which are getting terrible terrible reviews take the supersize gradual glow last years one got great reviews this years its gone down like a lead balloon with the reviews being so terrible & most people wont buy now as the formulations are no where near what they used to be

simple way to put you off is, its the new formulations which are getting terrible terrible reviews take the supersize gradual glow last years one got great reviews this years its gone down like a lead balloon with the reviews being so terrible & most people wont buy now as the formulations are no where near what they used to be
It’s such a shame as I love Decleor,, it gives your skin such a glow. Have enough stashed for a couple of years.

Yes some reviews for the new Decleor products are dire.I would have been straight in for this a TSV in the old days but am not taking a chance now.I opened a night balm I had in my stash and it seems OK but not sure how long I have had it probably before they started messing with things. L'Oréal are going to finish the brand for the long faithful customers.Maybe that is why Fiona moved on but was just retained by QVC?

Yes some reviews for the new Decleor products are dire.I would have been straight in for this a TSV in the old days but am not taking a chance now.I opened a night balm I had in my stash and it seems OK but not sure how long I have had it probably before they started messing with things. L'Oréal are going to finish the brand for the long faithful customers.Maybe that is why Fiona moved on but was just retained by QVC?

TBH i think Fiona could see what they were doing & thought i dont wanna be a part of it but was told she could stay or was told to be the brand ambassador still or something but i do think Fiona saw it coming & wanted to jump before she was pushed ect

I like Fiona so I hope she didn't leave because she disapproved of what had happened/was happening with the brand. Because if so, why is she presenting it on Q as the brand ambassador. That is hypocritical, surely?

TBH i think Fiona could see what they were doing & thought i dont wanna be a part of it but was told she could stay or was told to be the brand ambassador still or something but i do think Fiona saw it coming & wanted to jump before she was pushed ect

I very much doubt that there was much risk of Fiona being pushed.

I like Fiona so I hope she didn't leave because she disapproved of what had happened/was happening with the brand. Because if so, why is she presenting it on Q as the brand ambassador. That is hypocritical, surely?

I think like many others in the industry over last couple years Fiona decided it was time to move away from bring employed and go freelance which gives much more choice and freedom.

Latest posts

Back