Delayed Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Ordered three items of Jewellery last week, and have received 3 emails advising if I haven’t had a confirmation of dispatch, to contact them in three days. If they can’t fulfill my orders, why are the same items for sale again today?

Ordered three items of Jewellery last week, and have received 3 emails advising if I haven’t had a confirmation of dispatch, to contact them in three days. If they can’t fulfill my orders, why are the same items for sale again today?
I'm waiting for a delivery - I too received the email about delay. They take far too long to despatch normally anyway. I am presuming there is a staff shortage but who knows.

I'm waiting for a delivery - I too received the email about delay. They take far too long to despatch normally anyway. I am presuming there is a staff shortage but who knows.
I noticed that too, everything seems to take longer for delivery. I appreciate that these are challenging times, but I’m not happy about seeing things they can’t dispatch to me, while they are encouraging other people to place orders.

I noticed that too, everything seems to take longer for delivery. I appreciate that these are challenging times, but I’m not happy about seeing things they can’t dispatch to me, while they are encouraging other people to place orders.
Yes it's very annoying.

They continue to take orders, knowing that they either cannot dispatch in their (repeatedly) stated times they broadcast on air. Also, I think they may have phantom stock and may well know that they cannot fulfill the order, yet continue to offer the same items for sale It is a case of money grabbing and this time of year is the most lucritive. Money in the bank for Gemporia and slow refunds for disappointed customers. I think there will be many people who have purchased items for Christmas who will be left high and dry, delivery companies will only get busier as the month goes on. Personally, I think it is a disgrace and I feel bad for those who will be led up the garden path.

Latest posts

Back