Denim & Co TSV 30/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co Sherpa Lined Zip Through Jacket
Item Number: 191368
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95
Craving cosiness as the new season draws near? This Denim & Co jacket is for you. It's all about warmth and comfort with this fleece jacket, fully lined and designed with a stand-up collar that you can pull tight with a handy drawstring. Long sleeves, a zip fastening and an all-over loose fit complete its comfy, casual look. Great for chillier days and evenings in the autumn months and you can double up with a coat in wintertime.

How to style
– designed with versatility in mind, this jacket will look great paired with black trousers or jeans and your favourite trainers or chunky ankle boots. Plus, for dogwalkers or fans of getting out and about, it will make a great addition to your activewear wardrobe, worn with colourful leggings and walking boots.

Take your pick – this jacket comes in a choice of five easy-wear colours so you can pick the right one for your wardrobe. For fans of the classics, there's Navy and Black; if you're looking for a more muted neutral tone, there's soft Oatmeal and Silver Grey; or if you want just a hint of colour, there's the Blush option. The choice is yours!

• Two pockets at the waist
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine wash at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Oatmeal
  • Silver Grey
  • Black
  • Blush

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
  • Length: XS: 68cm (26.8"), S: 68.6cm (27"), M: 69.2cm (27.3"), L: 70.2cm (27.6"), XL: 71.4cm (28.1"), 2XL: 73.3cm (28.9"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

Winter in the Borders. Slankets are my friend!

CC

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    388.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 60
There have been times this summer when I'm sure my Border Terrier wishes she had been in the Borders !!!! she's far happier when its below 10 deg.
Awww, I had a Border Terrier, he also loved the snow. Miss that boy. Perry on the other hand was not one for getting his feet cold or wet. He sadly passed away before we moved but for him it was probably for the best as he would have hated it here. Been a nice day today though, I didn't even have a coat on.

CC

We live in a small 2 bedroom flat and rarely turn on the heating. Partly because we have those ****** horrible storage heaters and it almost impossible to control the output.
Even last winter when it was very cold I think we only put one on twice.
If we're cold we wear a fleece hoodie.
We do however use dehumidifiers, one in the spare room for drying laundry and we have one in the hall which we use in the bathroom after showers etc.
They take any dampness out of the air and stop any condensation building on windows.
Thanks for that I will invest in one. Makes sense when you think about it.

I have been buying tins just in case of an emergency for at least a year. All stashed away wherever there is space. Tins can last hundreds of years apparently. Not saying I would keep them for decades but in an emergency you can eat the food direct as its already cooked. There is nothing you can't get in a tinned form. Meat,fish,milk,fruit,veggies, puddings. All just in case. Never felt the need to do this before in my life.

Denim & Co Sherpa Lined Zip Through Jacket
Item Number: 191368
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95
Craving cosiness as the new season draws near? This Denim & Co jacket is for you. It's all about warmth and comfort with this fleece jacket, fully lined and designed with a stand-up collar that you can pull tight with a handy drawstring. Long sleeves, a zip fastening and an all-over loose fit complete its comfy, casual look. Great for chillier days and evenings in the autumn months and you can double up with a coat in wintertime.

How to style – designed with versatility in mind, this jacket will look great paired with black trousers or jeans and your favourite trainers or chunky ankle boots. Plus, for dogwalkers or fans of getting out and about, it will make a great addition to your activewear wardrobe, worn with colourful leggings and walking boots.

Take your pick – this jacket comes in a choice of five easy-wear colours so you can pick the right one for your wardrobe. For fans of the classics, there's Navy and Black; if you're looking for a more muted neutral tone, there's soft Oatmeal and Silver Grey; or if you want just a hint of colour, there's the Blush option. The choice is yours!

• Two pockets at the waist
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine wash at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Oatmeal
  • Silver Grey
  • Black
  • Blush

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
  • Length: XS: 68cm (26.8"), S: 68.6cm (27"), M: 69.2cm (27.3"), L: 70.2cm (27.6"), XL: 71.4cm (28.1"), 2XL: 73.3cm (28.9"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

What an overpriced tatty looking TSV "jacket'. Last winter I bought something similar from M&S in the sale for £6.00 it was sold as sleepwear. Much longer than this and thicker.

What an overpriced tatty looking TSV "jacket'. Last winter I bought something similar from M&S in the sale for £6.00 it was sold as sleepwear. Much longer than this and thicker.
My thoughts exactly - If it looks tatty now, Lord knows what it's gonna look like after a few washes! It's what I'd class as sleep/loungewear, or something you might chuck on to walk the dog, definitely not £40's worth. Seeing Flinty parading round doing fashion model poses - Oh dear! I doubt if even Annaliese could make this garment look cute, so you have no chance - sorry. Flinty, who purportedly wears a 14/16 high street said she'd chosen to wear the XL instead of the large because she says she likes to wear a thick jumper underneath such garments. To me, it looked as though she might have had trouble fitting a fag paper under it in some places. She said the large fit her ok, so maybe it would've been helpful for her to try on a large for the viewers to see, she couldn't have been telling porkies surely?! Seriously if she's a high street 14/16 and the XL just about fit her, then what about the people who are size 18+?
Actually just had another quick glance at it and the fleece fabric already looks mangled - what a load of :poop:

Last edited:
I bought an almost identical one years ago that was a Centigrade TSV but, in my opinion, it’s far nicer than this TSV. The outside fabric is smooth and the warm fabric is on the inside and so it doesn’t make me look like a Wookie. I found it so warm that I bought a second one a few weeks later. It was ideal for cold winter days on playground duty. Years later the original one is still going strong and the second one that I ordered is still in the wardrobe, unworn. When the older one finally wears out and becomes a ”gardening coat,” I’ve got a brand new replacement to enjoy, 👍

I saw the launch and when del said wait til you see the price I thought ok it’ll be under £20. It’s a strange tsv to say the least. I didn’t like the check cardigan either. I don’t buy qvc clothes but denim & co are one brand that usually have ok offerings. Not this time.

I saw the launch and when del said wait til you see the price I thought ok it’ll be under £20. It’s a strange tsv to say the least. I didn’t like the check cardigan either. I don’t buy qvc clothes but denim & co are one brand that usually have ok offerings. Not this time.
The postage is nearly as much especially if you try 2 sizes/colours there and back because you know you aren’t going to keep it.

Latest posts

Back