Destello Ellis shirt ... oh dear !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
Working from home today and tuned in whilst eating lunch. There is a Destello show with Hattie presenting the Ellis shirt ... did anyone else see it ? Shockingly awful😂 Strange, washed out orange and shapeless ... Cannot imagine who would look good in this.

Working from home today and tuned in whilst eating lunch. There is a Destello show with Hattie presenting the Ellis shirt ... did anyone else see it ? Shockingly awful😂 Strange, washed out orange and shapeless ... Cannot imagine who would look good in this.
Didn't see that shirt, but I did catch the "Angeline" jacket. It looked like something a blind drag queen might have worn in 1972.

Just switched over and they're doing a lurex jumper with a cheap looking fleece collar for £24.99. I wouldn't pay more than a tenner for it, and I'm being very generous.

Didn't see that shirt, but I did catch the "Angeline" jacket. It looked like something a blind drag queen might have worn in 1972.

Just switched over and they're doing a lurex jumper with a cheap looking fleece collar for £24.99. I wouldn't pay more than a tenner for it, and I'm being very generous.
The Ellis shirt was like nothing I have ever seen, an oversized smock style that muse Ellis looked embarrassed wearing ... sorry Hattie but you have really lost the plot. The Ellis jacket was very dull and did Ellis herself no favours.

Last edited:
It looked terrible on Hattie who I would imagine has a better figure than 99% of the customers who bought in (definitely including myself in that not being horrible)

A bizarre design
The jacket was so unflattering on both Hattie and Ellis, but the Ellis shirt was on another level .. extraordinary and not in a good way !!

I can really see Angeline wearing this 😏

It looks like it's been quickly knocked up for a local amateur dramatic group's production of Aladdin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-22-16-31-08-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-22-16-31-08-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I REALLY wish I had seen Ellis in this! 😁

It looks like the result of a drunken one night stand between a pyjama jacket and a QVC Marla Wynne monstrosity.

Screenshot_2023-03-22-16-48-52-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

The Adina jacket is on now

It isn't as bad but they do look a bit like they are working in Boots in the 90s

Brilliant Hattie wheels in the screen of buyers

first name zoomed in on says in caps

DO NOT USE

Adina reads it out :ROFLMAO:

Now they are showing a warm, tartan wrap and saying its for summer... I can just imagine everyone in Spain this July bundling up in a cosy tartan wrap

If it was October, they'd be saying its perfect for Winter..........

Just seen it. I might get one for when I take my dog for a walk - it'll match his coat.

Screen Shot 03-22-23 at 07.44 PM.JPG

This jacket could come in handy!

If you don't like your mother-in-law or father-in-law, but you other half insists that you have to visit them regardless, then you could wear this coat to blend in with their 1980's wallpaper. They won't know you're there so you'll be able to escape getting into conversation with them.

Latest posts

Back