Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eek ring was my last purchase of 2020 (just before 20% stopped) it just covered the extortionate postage.

(I don’t have pierced ears)
Me too! Ordered 2 eek rings just before midnight. Really had to think hard about paying almost 8 quid postage, but taking into consideration the sale price and 20% off, went for it at the last minute.

I haven’t worn rings since March as I wasn’t sure all the sanitizers, bleach etc used at the start was that great for them, plus the plastic gloves on and off constantly.

But after 9 months I’m fed up so decided to wear Eek and if it gets ruined I can live with it.

I haven’t worn rings since March as I wasn’t sure all the sanitizers, bleach etc used at the start was that great for them, plus the plastic gloves on and off constantly.

But after 9 months I’m fed up so decided to wear Eek and if it gets ruined I can live with it.

I haven't worn rings since then either. Admittedly I've not been out but the hassle of having to make sure I clean properly around them every time I've possibly come into contact with a contaminated surface would drive me mad (and I'm mad enough already according to OH).

My wedding band hasn't left my hand since the day we married & I always wear two other rings with it, sometimes real ones & sometimes Eek. I've always washed my hands after being out, regardless of where I've been & what I've been doing & have continued to wash them as normal when at home. I like washing my hands, apparently I was obsessed with doing it when I was little, which is just as well considering the decades I spent in school. My daughter's best friend has nursed covid patients from day one & she's always said you'd have to snog a parcel to catch it that way & hard surfaces are always contaminated with faeces & cocaine anyway so take your pick of nasties :sick:

Even pre Covid I took off all my jewellery once I was home so it’s not a big deal more a mind set sort of thing but I’m trying to be more positive for 2021 (even going as far as looking a potential holidays!)

We live on a steep hill and it has been about 6 months since Mr L has been able to walk it but we did it today, it was hard as we are both out of condition and he still has problems but it was quite a boost to morale.

My wedding band hasn't left my hand since the day we married & I always wear two other rings with it, sometimes real ones & sometimes Eek. I've always washed my hands after being out, regardless of where I've been & what I've been doing & have continued to wash them as normal when at home. I like washing my hands, apparently I was obsessed with doing it when I was little, which is just as well considering the decades I spent in school. My daughter's best friend has nursed covid patients from day one & she's always said you'd have to snog a parcel to catch it that way & hard surfaces are always contaminated with faeces & cocaine anyway so take your pick of nasties :sick:
Looking at the QVC Arsebook pages I suspect many of them do snog their QVC parcels so delighted they are to receive them!

Attachments

• CB Pendant 1.jpg
    CB Pendant 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 170
  • CB Pendant 2.jpg
    CB Pendant 2.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 167
  • CB Pendant 3.jpg
    CB Pendant 3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 169
The February bracelet did not get good reviews, lots of comments on the fastening.I took a chance and ordered in yellow gold look and returned it.IMO it was nowhere near value for money and I could see the reasons for the clasp comments.

The February bracelet did not get good reviews, lots of comments on the fastening.I took a chance and ordered in yellow gold look and returned it.IMO it was nowhere near value for money and I could see the reasons for the clasp comments.
I bought a friendship bracelet with the bubbles look. the setting of the stones is bezel. Absolutely lovely but its sold out now had a voucher so used it on that. Even my errant youngest daughter loved it

I like the bubble look, there was a ring I quite liked must be last year? Decided to buy and bang it was gone never to return.

Not a fan of pendants. I did buy earrings last Diamonique day drop very dainty with a fake tanzanite and two clear stones. I have managed to wear them with a mask and a woolie hat without problem

I like the bubble look, there was a ring I quite liked must be last year? Decided to buy and bang it was gone never to return.

Not a fan of pendants. I did buy earrings last Diamonique day drop very dainty with a fake tanzanite and two clear stones. I have managed to wear them with a mask and a woolie hat without problem
its my favourite look. I like Bezel sets stones most of my jewellery has this setting

Me too for bezel or tension set stones. Don’t like claw settings yet it’s all Q ever seem to do now. Years ago you did get the very odd bit but no longer as I suspect it is a lot more expensive to do.

Dont like pave settings either but Swiss settings can be attractive on the right piece

Latest posts

Back