Diamonique Design Of The Month

Vienna

VIP Shopper

Bunnytown

It is a short chain and looks rather chunky also though hard to tell from the pictures - no metal weight given.

Vienna

VIP Shopper
I ordered this in the link below in the rose gold version. Half price, free delivery, sterling silver and gift boxed. Only the yellow gold version left now.

It is a short chain and looks rather chunky also though hard to tell from the pictures - no metal weight given.
It`s made from brass so I doubt they`d give a metal weight.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
I remember when the tat peddlers told us that Eek was only ever set in a precious metal.

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
I ordered this in the link below in the rose gold version. Half price, free delivery, sterling silver and gift boxed. Only the yellow gold version left now.

It`s made from brass so I doubt they`d give a metal weight.
Oh my word that is really pretty 🤩 thanks for the link.

Vienna

VIP Shopper
Thank you I don’t know how you find all these good sites.😊
YW Lynn. I`ve ordered a couple of items from the link and will use them as Christmas gifts. I`ve also found lovely leather jewellery portfolios as part of the gifts too. I`ll put an item of jewellery inside each of them, one for Mr V`s granddaughter, one for my middle son`s partner.
Dulwich leather have closed down and been taken over by Stackers. Their original Dulwich leather portfolios are selling for £60 to £70 on some jewellery websites but Amazon have a limited number still for sale at £19.99, all real leather. They are the end of the line so can`t be repeated as the brand has gone.
Here`s the Amazon link
and here`s links to the same item on other websites

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
Talking of Diamonique, I see Michelle Mone has posted on FB about her latest offering. I was amused to see her “user name” in full - Lady Michelle Mone. A bit pompous in my opinion.

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
I’d like a large dial Olivia Burton but the straps aren’t long enough.😕

candycane

Thanks for the info super. This ring is far too big as a faux stone. Why not do it as a more believable 2ct or 1ct. OK, I agree some people love huge stones but not as a fake pink stone that would cost hundreds of thousands if real. If your going to do a big stone why not do it as a real stone of the more affordable kind such as citrine or amethyst? Just my take, I'm sure it will sell.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks