Diane Gilman TSV 09/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see another Diane Gilman TSV is coming up and wondered if the TSV's are always Jeans or is it sometimes something else?

There is a picture of the TSV jeans on the website now. They look very similar to the last TSV maybe slightly less flared at the bottom. Difficult to see the colours exactly as the picture is small but looks like 3 different shades of blue and taupe.

It might be 2 blues, black and taupe. I don't need anymore jeans so my money should be safe.

Yep that's the picture I was looking at, I don't think anyone's found the item number yet (unless it's been posted under a separate Nov 6th TSV thread).

These have been in clearance for a while and I have two pairs of the indigo - they are really stretchy and comfie.

Lots of poor reviews about washing and dye running streaking etc. Have you not found that a problem Tiddlywinks?

I noticed when Claire asks the presenter about washing them she was a little hesitant but did mention 'a little' dye will come out in the wash.

Lots of poor reviews about washing and dye running streaking etc. Have you not found that a problem Tiddlywinks?

I noticed when Claire asks the presenter about washing them she was a little hesitant but did mention 'a little' dye will come out in the wash.

TBH I wash jeans all in together with only dark colours so don't notice the leaking in the wash. I always wash dark jeans before I wear them though as I have had blue legs in the past. I've also got to take care of my car seats which are cream leather and seem to be a dye magnet.

Sizing - I sized down and was glad I did as they are super stretchy. That said, the taupe is a different mix so won't be as stretchy.

PS - I wish Jane the model would stop wiggling her bum at the camera - we really don't need to see that!

Well I chanced the TSV and as advised went down a size just as I`ve done before when they have said they were very stretchy with no problem!! I can just about fasten them and look like I`ve been poured into them not a good look !! DG really must sort her sizing out Should we really need to go down a size and take the risk that they fit!! Seems its too much to ask that the sizing be consistent through the range as there is lots of complaints about it but nothing is ever done!!

Latest posts

Back