Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane Gilman Superstretch Flat Waisted Skinny Jeans Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144170

Diane Gilman Superstretch Flat Waisted Skinny Jeans Short Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144171

QVC Price £37.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

These pull-on Superstretch skinny jeans from Diane Gilman feature three front pockets with rivet detailing, a no zip-fly to create a smooth, flat-waisted silhouette, and are designed to closely follow the contours of your legs to give a slim yet comfortable fit. Whether you dress them up for the evening with a brightly coloured kimono top and heels, or go for daytime casual with a simple white shirt and flats, these skinny jeans from Diane Gilman are an every-occasion wardrobe essential you'll love.

A colour to suit you - choose your favourite from five fantastic shades; opt for either a classic shade - Grey, Chambray (light blue), Indigo, or go for something bolder – Teal or Purple.

Perfectly styled - these stylish pull-on jeans have a comfortable elasticated waistband, while the elastane stretch gives extra hold, and allows the fabric around the knees to spring back into place ensuring no sagginess. The jeans are not low-rise and are higher at back than front to avoid the dreaded 'muffin top', plus a mid-rise at the navel gives an instant 'tummy tuck' effect.

Revolutionary fabric - the new stretch fabric and special weave process gives the look and feel of premium denim, while the softness of the long staple cotton fibres and the silkiness of the viscose results in outstanding comfort.

Two back pockets with a branded badge
Five belt loops
Chambray and Indigo options: 67% cotton, 18% viscose, 14% polyester, 1% elastane
Teal, Purple and Grey options: 98% cotton, 2% elastane
Machine wash cold

Garment measurements:

Waist: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 71cm (28"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 85cm (33.5"), XL: 96.5" (38"), (), 2 XL: 106.7cm (42"), 3XL: 117cm (46")
Hip: S: 85cm (33.5"), S: 90cm (35.5"), M: 95.2cm (37.5"), L: 102.8cm (40.5"), XL: 117cm (46"), 2XL: 127cm (50"), 3XL: 137cm (54")
Inseam: 73.7cm (29")

Colour options:

Grey
Chambray
Indigo
Teal
Purple

Behind the brand
Diane Gilman's designs blend modern fashion and classic comfort. Her range of cool denim pieces and stylish separates are chic, contemporary and on-trend, yet comfortable and classy too.

All measurements are approximate

While I find the super stretch jeans are really comfortable, I also find they rub up and pill quite quickly. This is not a problem with her classic stretchy jeans and so I, for one, wish that this TSV was that type of jean.

They look very tight on the models knee's and ankles, not a good look and I like skinny jeans. I have got a pair of Per Una skinny Jeggings and they are fab quality.

On the launch - Catherine the model who normally does DG with her mum (no mum that I saw this time) was in the grey - she's a size 12, but they were so tight they made her legs look like sausages. Not a good look. If the models look dreadful, it wouldn't tempt me to buy.

When all the models and presenters are on screen it resembles the Max Wall fan club !

Is it just me, or did Carla come across as being particularly bossy with Marv last night? I got the impression she's looking to be "discovered" for a presenting job. She was talking down to the models and telling Marv off for using the expression "sweating cobs". She said "We don't use that expression in the south but I'll let you get away with it this time.", and not in good humour. Methinks someone has ideas above their station. However, couldn't help but notice that, when the show came back from the break, Marv introduced herself and the range and ignored Carla - was that a bit of revenge? :)

Is it just me, or did Carla come across as being particularly bossy with Marv last night? I got the impression she's looking to be "discovered" for a presenting job. She was talking down to the models and telling Marv off for using the expression "sweating cobs". She said "We don't use that expression in the south but I'll let you get away with it this time.", and not in good humour. Methinks someone has ideas above their station. However, couldn't help but notice that, when the show came back from the break, Marv introduced herself and the range and ignored Carla - was that a bit of revenge? :)

Carla looks like she is stuck in the Eighties IMHO and I would not take fashion advice from her. Did you all know she would never wear Jeans until she discovered DG:dull:

Have they said how Diane Gilman is? I haven't watched any shows today just checked the tsv clip online. I remember last TSV they said she was recovering from an operation (no details) but I kind of felt it was something minor and she would be back by now.

Hope it wasn't a face lift gone wrong or something!

Hope she is soon better and back and bringing some better quality tsv next time.

I bought the last DG TSV in every colour, they are lovely jeans although they do pill very quickly anywhere there is a bit of friction :blush:
These pull on jegging things are an aberration though. Surely only a size 0 person could get away with wearing them.

Have they said how Diane Gilman is? I haven't watched any shows today just checked the tsv clip online. I remember last TSV they said she was recovering from an operation (no details) but I kind of felt it was something minor and she would be back by now.

Hope it wasn't a face lift gone wrong or something!

Hope she is soon better and back and bringing some better quality tsv next time.

Carla said Diane should be back in Autumn

On the launch - Catherine the model who normally does DG with her mum (no mum that I saw this time) was in the grey - she's a size 12, but they were so tight they made her legs look like sausages. Not a good look. If the models look dreadful, it wouldn't tempt me to buy.

Couldn't agree more. Cannot believe Catherine is a size 12 especially on the bottom half?! If she is then they are massively unflattering, all three models looked as if they had thunder thighs, which I'm sure they don't in real life, although none of them has slender legs. Even if they are larger, the jeans exacerbated the issue with the wrinkling etc. I'm a tall size 10 and even I don't trust skinny jeans!

the fact they pill and rub means you have to keep buying them..i will stick to marks and spencer

Latest posts

Back