Diane Gilman TSV 14/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My eyesight must be failing more than I thought. I could swear that the TSV tease was for skinny jeans. Oh well, Specsavers tomorrow.

Oh no, it is Debbie Flint!! She usually gives me panic attacks, the way she hard sells and the way she emphasises on her words!!
Anway, what has she got on:eek: she looks as if she has been to Charity shop (don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong about charity shops)she looks as if she picked somethings from their "free" lot.

For anyone petite who's thinking of ordering DG jeans, I've ordered two different pairs of size 8 short in the past and had to send them back because they're huge.

I tried her pull-on skinny jeans last time. Took the advice on here and ordered a smaller size.

The fabric is quite thick and with the stretch I find them really warm and comfortable when I'm gardening. I shall order another pair when they are back in stock.

She had her very unusual splayed crown parting on display when I saw her at the launch of her last night. TSV
She has some problem there, maybe a scar or something, it always shows, I don't understand why she cannot hide it with her hair in some styling , after all, she has plenty of hair.

Yes, it is very strange. The forward sweep from the crown reminds me of a back to front comb-over.
It does give the illusion of fullness, but my guess is that her hair is thin on top. Why else would you style your hair like that?
Maybe she thinks she faces the camera all of the time - she doesn't unfortunately and camera angles vary too.
I would have thought a false piece was preferable, but we are all different and she seems to think she has it under control.
I am very sympathetic having experienced thinning hair myself at one time. It is distressing.

i agree min - she doesn't seem bothered about the side view she gets from the camera (in fact we see the back of her head more than most people's)

Latest posts

Back