Dirty Madonna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
the model who calls herself "marilena". foreign piece. youve plenty of time to catch her because she's been wall to wall today and has just started a 3 hour "eek" show...

anyway dontcha think she's a like a slightly rough (rougher?) version of madonna when she was working the "confessions" look?

I guess you're a die hard Madonna fan, and I used to love her early stuff and thought she looked amazing, but I'm sorry, now she looks blinking hideous..sorry Burlz x

i love her. she does look a bleedin' mess sometimes though. the leotard was certainly not one of her finest moments.

When she first started on QVC Marie-Elena or (however she spells it) use to have brown hair; I don't like the weird yellow shade she has now, makes her face look sallow and indeed grubby!

Jude xx

the model who calls herself "marilena". foreign piece. youve plenty of time to catch her because she's been wall to wall today and has just started a 3 hour "eek" show...

anyway dontcha think she's a like a slightly rough (rougher?) version of madonna when she was working the "confessions" look?

Is such a thing even possible?

It would be like saying "a camper version of Larry Grayson"; it just doesn't make sense.

Madonna's always been as rough as a badger's bum, though she did scrub up OK for Ray of Light. The cosmetic surgery since then hasn't helped.

Naturally dark latinos always look slightly odd when they "go" blonde. I bet Maria-Eleanor is a bit of a stunner with her own dark tresses instead of the grubby blonde look.

Is such a thing even possible?

It would be like saying "a camper version of Larry Grayson"; it just doesn't make sense.

Madonna's always been as rough as a badger's bum, though she did scrub up OK for Ray of Light. The cosmetic surgery since then hasn't helped.

the woman is fabulous. i love her.

Naturally dark latinos always look slightly odd when they "go" blonde. I bet Maria-Eleanor is a bit of a stunner with her own dark tresses instead of the grubby blonde look.

it never works does it. you see it a lot with brazilian women too, they always end up that dirty slightly red-blonde that looks at odds with their complexion. and vanessa feltz of course, she's been denying her roots (literally) for years.

it must be a constant battle of the bottle.

I have to say that I always thought Marielena was older but her age is quite indistinctive.

Think she looks slightly younger, blonder but don't really care either way.

Used to like Madonna when she was younger both looks wise and music wise.

She reminds me of someone who will try to out do her daughter, a bit like Demi Moore, someone who refuses to acknowledge that she's getting older.

it never works does it. you see it a lot with brazilian women too, they always end up that dirty slightly red-blonde that looks at odds with their complexion. and vanessa feltz of course, she's been denying her roots (literally) for years.

it must be a constant battle of the bottle
I agree about Vanessa.:giggle:

I've always thought that myself, it's difficult to get the Blonde/Dark look right, although Gwen Stefani is a classic example of how good the look can be, if you get it right.:mysmilie_12:

Madonna looks brilliant for her age. Sometimes she does look a bit mutton but I admire her young attitude and her unwillingness to fall into frumpage because she's over a certain age.

When she first started on QVC Marie-Elena or (however she spells it) use to have brown hair; I don't like the weird yellow shade she has now, makes her face look sallow and indeed grubby!

Jude xx

I agree, it just deosn't look right on her. Some naturally dark haired people can get away with being blonde (Claire Sutton, Pippa Gordon) but I think that Marilena would look better with honey coloured hair or at least someting that suits her skin tone.

I like Madonna but I do wish she'd keep her gusset to herself. Think she needs to cover her body builders arms up too!!:muscle:

Can you tell I'm jealous?!! About the toned arms you understand - not the gusset. I'm gonna stop now before I embarrass myself further!!!:whew::confused::blush:

Latest posts

Back