disappearing presenters???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my god! he's a real charmer that James Russell ain't he?!

intelligence level not too high if he's spouting that sort of bile on an open profile for all to see. his 'explanation' email says so much about his character, a truly horrible man...

p.s. this is posted on Gems which is the open part of the forum yes? i do believe i'd be right in saying that if someone searched for James Russell, TV presenter - this thread would be there, forever...(it might not be there yet as the site needs to get indexed, but the more his name is mentioned, the likelihood of it being picked up increases - other threads on gems in here are already high up on page 1 in google)

Last edited:
Good Riddance to the cretin i say! You weren't liked and you certainly won't be missed Mr Russell!

Imo people who work and have worked for sit-up channels should be more careful what you post on social networking sites. Kat Williams moaned her bright pink hair off and blocked me from reading her tweets when I rewrote her "off for another day selling tat to the nation" tweet on here , then Mark Ryes threatened me with libel action after "bitching about him on a not very nice website". He tells people that they can follow him on twitter but he (and I am not I repeat not being homophobic when I say this) only accepts follow requests off his friends who like Mark are gay and not us buying public.

I was truly offended by his gay world cup post on fb and I can't believe so many people found it funny. One even asked him if she could use it as her status.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for James Russell. Good riddance to bad rubbish imo.

Re-appearing?

Haven't watched much gemstv lately but flicked over 2nite and saw Ruth Linnett. Is she permanent and will Caroline Lyndsay be back. Used to enjoy their presenting.:happy:

It's nice to see Steve gathering his "children" back to his bosom :clapping: but I very much doubt that the :devil:woman will be re-appearing given how many digs she took at Gems when she was at his arch enemy channel "Rocks & Co". xxxxx

Latest posts

Back