Diy & Garden Gifts TSV 01/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: The thing is I missed the sticky hooks so I'll need to get the bench now. I'll disguise the fact that there are no hooks on Christmas morning with some bucks fizz and a selection box (or two).

CC
The hooks were back the very next day at a NON-TSV price, such sharp practice. And the same despatch date too.

Plenty gift ideas here at differing prices, some very similar to Q‘s offerings only more reasonable in price….

I love Dunelm, they have great things, good prices, fast delivery and their customer service is excellent. Not sure they do workbenches though :confused: Mr CC has been researching this folding bench for ages and apparently Q are the only people selling them at the moment for what would seem to be a good price. If anyone knows different then do tell.

CC

I wonder how they rotate (and WHY).

Will they rotate like a wind turbine I wonder?
Doubtful. 😉 It probably means you can adjust the angle or something because a rotating lamppost sounds ridiculous. 😂

Knowing QVC however, it probably will be like a wind turbine.

I’m not ordering one. Are you, strato, because we know how much you like torches and lights? 😉

Apparently, according to Debbie’s blog, they do rotate. 😳 I reckon they’ll be like lighthouses. I wonder which customers will want a beam rotating round their garden? 😉

We have a small flying company nearby which do short flights and microlights for presents so they fly over our house all the time. If I got one of these it would confuse them and they could be joining me for a BBQ without an invite.

I saw those as well and wondered if strato had ordered them. With all his torches and lamps he’ll soon be able to come off the National Grid. 😉

Yes, ordered them, but 3 are for gifts, 2 for me, I'm not greedy ;)

A good price, hope they are not shoddy.
Wow you don’t mess around, there’s certainly no flies on you.😲
Have you got a special tracking app on your phone that lets you know when QVC have stuff like this for sale. 🤭😮😂

Wow you don’t mess around, there’s certainly no flies on you.😲
Have you got a special tracking app on your phone that lets you know when QVC have stuff like this for sale. 🤭😮😂
No, I just look on each day's shows to see if any gadgets. But I missed out on the set of 3 zoom Bell and Howell Tac torches last night, not a bad price for 3. I was going to buy them, but left it too late, now sold out.

I never watch live, haven't done so for years, the Freeview channel 16 button on my remote has rusted up!

No, I just look on each day's shows to see if any gadgets. But I missed out on the set of 3 zoom Bell and Howell Tac torches last night, not a bad price for 3. I was going to buy them, but left it too late, now sold out.

I never watch live, haven't done so for years, the Freeview channel 16 button on my remote has rusted up!
thats because they have been on black friday previews on the web & other channels for over a week

Attachments

• Luxform TSV 1.jpg
    Luxform TSV 1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Luxform TSV 2.jpg
    Luxform TSV 2.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Luxform TSV 3.jpg
    Luxform TSV 3.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 67
Luxform Set of 2 Battery Operated 3D Effect Rotating Lamp Posts
Item Number: 722812
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £4.95
Advanced Order for 27/12/21

Winter truly is a magical season, especially when youre welcomed home by two twinkling Luxform lamp posts! Easy to install and battery operated, they feature a traditional aesthetic, with rotating LED lights inside the lanterns that create a mesmerising 3D firefly effect. Just in time for the festive season, you'll love the drama and excitement these lamp posts will bring to your space.

An enchanting scene
- at 1.3 metres high, these lamp posts will suit any sized garden or patio. You can stake them into the grass or screw them into your decking, instantly creating a warm, welcoming scene for guests and family. Enjoy the gentle flicker of the lanterns as the LED lights rotate inside. It's like watching fireflies!

Leading lights - these battery-operated lamp posts are easy to install and there are no messy wires to get in the way. You can place them anywhere in your garden and they can be used all year-round, too. Whether you're preparing for Christmas or lighting the patio for a party in summer, these lights will lead the way!

A colour to suit your garden - this set comes in your choice of colour, so you can snap up the perfect set to suit your garden set-up. Go for Black or White for a more traditional style, or pick Brushed Bronze to add a contemporary twist to your space.

• Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
  • Battery operated
  • Rotating LED lights inside lantern
  • Switch: On (4-hour timer)/ Off
  • On/off switch inside the light head
  • All fixing materials included in this set
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Ground spikes included
  • Working hours: 120 hours in total (approx. 30 days based on using 4-hour timer)

Colour options:

• Black
  • Bronze
  • White

What's in the box?

• 2 x lamp posts - 16cm x 18.5cm x 130cm (6.3" x 7.3" x 51.2")
  • 10 x rotating warm white LEDs - 10 lumens each
  • 6 x AA batteries

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back