Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They posted on Facebook the new 12 eye shadow palette that is coming out in autumn

https://www.facebook.com/doll10beau...527608900678/1029076637212436/?type=3&theater

ps I'm using my TSV and it seems to transfer on hands, tissues etc, and I look shiny by midday. It looks perfect when just applied but then thigs change. Also the blusher disappears and the lipstick doesn't last long. I will be perceiving until the end of 30 days and see if I can improve my application in any way.

I remember someone on here said that the blusher was a faint colour and disappeared fast, I had then disagreed, but I see now that I was wrong..

I'm still not sure about it. The foundation still looks a bit too dark, so the concealer too. I like the lipstick & the blusher is good as I usually use Ethereal Rose so pale ones work for me. Still umming & hahing whether to return it.

Mine melts on my face by midday, I'm not sure about it either but really like the textures when just applied. Will persevere until the end of MBG.
Fair and Light are back in stock again.

Ive only recently discovered Doll 10, and missed the recent tsv. I have always been a loyal Bareminerals user, but it just doesn't look that good on me anymore. I bought the doll foundation and the corrective powder on easy pay just to try it out oh my god ! I love it.. It has transformed me, and I now need to buy more. How offen do qvc restock as I can't buy it anywhere else . Please help ?!

They restock some items when Doris comes round, about every two months, but that duo powder and foundation was a one off I think but I may be wrong. I bought the very same duo but the powder was too yellow for my skin just didn't look right.

Mine melts on my face by midday, I'm not sure about it either but really like the textures when just applied. Will persevere until the end of MBG.

I've sent mine back and dreading getting 'the letter' as I have quite a few returns on my account.

Well I must say I am loving the Conceal-it in medium as a foundation, set with some (much darker than the last lot I bought, so can't wear it on its own) LG Balance & Brighten in medium over the top. It's light but covers a lot and genuinely makes my skin look glowing, which is quite the feat may I say. Oh and unlike BM, it doesn't highlight every darn pore on my nose!

Not tried the Hydragel foundation, but will stick with this until the duo runs out - highly recommend.

Latest posts

Back