Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thinking they must have got those swatches the wrong way round as surely the Fair was the second one down as it was definitely the lightest looking colour. At least that's what I'm hoping!
I ordered Fair. I'm Porcelain in B&B & Fair in Bare Minerals. Doll10 Fair in the Drops foundation is a bit dark for me but it's been said that this formula comes out lighter which is what I'm hoping. I've bought some Body Shop foundation lightening drops as I have lots of high street foundations, bought as the lightest in ranges, that still give me a vague satsuma tinge!

I watched back the video and yes, well spotted Breeze, the second swatch was Fair, I have now recognised it only after you pointed this out, since this is the only shade in Hydragel that I have.
I thought that Doris should know her shades better, there may be a few returns people going for wrong shades unless... there was a c**k up on the website and they are trying to put it wright by naming the shades in wrong order, if this makes sense.
JF seems to have put some weight on her tummy it's sticking out a bit. I think it was said she has just returned from a holiday.

ps All shades have now sold out.

I got mine just in time after humming and haaing all day just hope the shade is OK as I too what was left, they only had the second on the selection page but time will tell.

I watched back the video and yes, well spotted Breeze, the second swatch was Fair, I have now recognised it only after you pointed this out, since this is the only shade in Hydragel that I have.
I thought that Doris should know her shades better, there may be a few returns people going for wrong shades unless... there was a c**k up on the website and they are trying to put it wright by naming the shades in wrong order, if this makes sense.
JF seems to have put some weight on her tummy it's sticking out a bit. I think it was said she has just returned from a holiday.

ps All shades have now sold out.

I wanted that second shade down, I wasn't convinced it was light rather than fair.
I didn't order.
If the shades would have been in the correct order & listed correctly I would have bought.

Just to answer my own question it was said in the last hour that 12,000 of TSV units were sold today.

I'm between fair or light depending on the brand. I already have the HydraGel foundation in the light shade which is perfect for me. I find its really very pale for light though compared to other brands. The fair would be way too light for me in Doll10. Love this foundation, went through a stage where I purchased about 6 different foundations & I can honestly say this is the best. Really good for covering pores especially if using a primer underneath. I use the Benefit Porefessional underneath & its pretty impressive. Ordered mine early in the morning & unfortunately didn't get chance to watch the presentations.

I watched the 7pm hour & they had a set of 2 blushers & a highlighter at a "special price". Was tempted so went online to order & all I could get was "sold out ". They were advertising on air that it was on advanced orders but couldn't get that at all. At the same time as I was getting sold out it was still saying live that it was on advanced order.Ithe website was showing as item now on air but you clicked it to just get sold out. Seems a bit of a con.

I watched the 7pm hour & they had a set of 2 blushers & a highlighter at a "special price". Was tempted so went online to order & all I could get was "sold out ". They were advertising on air that it was on advanced orders but couldn't get that at all. At the same time as I was getting sold out it was still saying live that it was on advanced order.Ithe website was showing as item now on air but you clicked it to just get sold out. Seems a bit of a con.

Was it this one Breeze? Seems available at the moment.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-3-Piec....html?sc=PSCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-208234

Amazingly mine has just arrived!
Haven't time to look at it yet as I'm about to go out

Tried it now.
I was expecting to really like this set but, having tried it, I'm not sure. The foundation texture I like, not greasy at all, but the Fair shade is still rather yellow & dark on me. The blusher is a bit of a non colour to be honest. In the pan it looks the same pink as Laura Geller Ethereal Rose, which I love & have used three compacts down to the pan, but my skin just seems to drink this up so it disappears. The lipstick is virtually the same pink & looks lovely in the pack but is disappointing somehow on, a bit drab. Haven't tried the mascara yet as I already was wearing some. The concealer has the same colour problem, for me, as the foundation though I can see the coverage is good. The brush is lovely.

Breeze, I find Fair a bit yellow too, but when buffed it has a very nice finish. I agree it’s not a perfect match for B&B in Porcelain but it’s a good light shade. I’ve been on the high street looking to change my foundation and most of the lightest shades were too dark for me.
Mine should arrive today too, this was very quick indeed.

the blusher just looked invisible on the tv and even more so on the models skin thats cheap looking,meaning lack of pigment

The reviews on qvc us rave about this TSV and the blusher gets high scores amongst other things. I look forward to trying it and the lipstick with gloss.

Yes, it might be better if I wear it from scratch which I will do tomorrow. I already had some makeup on so was just adding it really......a bit like the demos on Q :mysmilie_17:

Slightly off topic. I don't buy beauty items but was interested in a wash off leg fake tan. I have used DHB brands which were good enough but did rub off onto clothes so when I caught a presentation of Tarte and having read how well thought of the brand in general was I purchased even though it was including post over £40.

Well what a rip off! It is a small tube, not a great colour and despite promising it would never transfer to clothes it did and was hard to wash off the fabric.

The mit was very nice but at that price it should be.

I got mine and love presentation

IMG_2499.jpg IMG_2500.jpg

Tried mine in Medium, it's a bit yellow but wearable.
The lipstick and gloss are paler than my lips but look nice on. I could'n split them though.
I did like the blusher as I only need the sheen but the pigment was there imo.
I like mascara and the brush.

Latest posts

Back