Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping we might be able to order this early, as sometimes happens, as I have to be away from home next week for work but it doesn't look as if we'll be able to. Can see it sitting in the recycling bin all week!

It's on the website now, but no shade choices and can't be ordered yet. Looks like I am also sitting up until midnight...

£35.98, so I suppose it could be on 2 easy-pays, I doubt it though.

Scrap that, it IS on 2 easy-pays and shades have appeared!!! I am just about to order!

It's now live and on 2 Easy Pays of £17.99
edit: haven't seen the post above when posted.

I posted earlier today that I ordered via q cut and cancelled straight away. Just looked at my account and it was £34.98 then, now £35.98.

Hang on I thought Jill Franks said she loves and uses Bobbi Brown the other night now she is saying the same about Doll10

Never thought I'd say this because usually I don't mind her but it's really noticeable tonight.

Jill Franks is really getting on my nerves on the Doll 10 TSV show. Doris is so good at her job, gives us a lot of info and tips, please let her get on with it without interruption. Give her more time to go through the colour choices, I just can't decide which would suit me.

It's not necessary to interrupt the demo just to tell us how many have been 'secured' already, nor to remind us about Q Cut. I don't want to hear JF's opinion on the products nor how she applies the stuff. This is generic anyway, she says the same for all the make up brands. She is talking over Doris, louder and louder until Doris just stops talking.

Another thing is - why has Jill started doing that silly thing of 'raising' the end of every statement into the Aussie-style question (I can't describe it any better, you all know what I mean). I can't bear to hear it.

Last point - is that Chrissie (formerly a regular QVC model) ? She looks so different.

Never thought I'd say this because usually I don't mind her but it's really noticeable tonight.

Jill Franks is really getting on my nerves on the Doll 10 TSV show. Doris is so good at her job, gives us a lot of info and tips, please let her get on with it without interruption. Give her more time to go through the colour choices, I just can't decide which would suit me.

It's not necessary to interrupt the demo just to tell us how many have been 'secured' already, nor to remind us about Q Cut. I don't want to hear JF's opinion on the products nor how she applies the stuff. This is generic anyway, she says the same for all the make up brands. She is talking over Doris, louder and louder until Doris just stops talking.

Another thing is - why has Jill started doing that silly thing of 'raising' the end of every statement into the Aussie-style question (I can't describe it any better, you all know what I mean). I can't bear to hear it.

Last point - is that Chrissie (formerly a regular QVC model) ? She looks so different.

No, she does not model for QVC now.

JF is paid to sell just like the rest of them. They are not going to tell us how wonderful every brand is and they never use it.

It's Chrissie but she has had something done to her face and I'm not sure it was money well-spent! There must be huge pressure to stay youthful on models but QVC is good at using older models so not sure why she did this.

I am weak and ordered the Fair, this had nothing to do with Frankenweenie telling us that she had no advanced order to offer us when the TSV sells out!

are you sure its Chrissie? They still show ads with her in it and her eyes are not as light blue as this model. Also her eye shape has changed, she had real cat eyes which don't look the same now. Usually face lifts the eyes get more cat like in shape.

It's Chrissie but she has had something done to her face and I'm not sure it was money well-spent! There must be huge pressure to stay youthful on models but QVC is good at using older models so not sure why she did this.

I am weak and ordered the Fair, this had nothing to do with Frankenweenie telling us that she had no advanced order to offer us when the TSV sells out!

I've ordered the Fair too.
I know she's paid to sell but I do wish she'd let Doris get on & tell us about the products. She was really annoying on the launch.
The shades weren't explained at all well.

I've ordered the Fair too.
I know she's paid to sell but I do wish she'd let Doris get on & tell us about the products. She was really annoying on the launch.
The shades weren't explained at all well.

Could not agree more, I saw a bit of midnight launch, found JF intensely irritating and usually I can just about tolerate her, I know she is paid to sell and will rave about products that she may never actually use but she just comes over so false and insincere, whereas some of the others presenters seem a lot more convincing. Her hair looked a right mess and all that pulling her Doll10 top about, as if it didn't fit her,grr! And what a load of tosh about her having such sensitive skin and can only use Doll10 brushes on her face, does she really think viewers believe her?!

I'm another confused about shades.

I just watched the midnight video and can see that the Light is the second one down on the model's hand. I'd usually go for Light in most ranges, though it's sometimes a little dark. The Fair, which they say is for porcelain skin looks darker than the Light.

Can an anyone take a stab at what I'd be in this range? The Light looks a bit grey on Doris when she puts it on live. I'm Fairly Light in BM, though it's not great on me. I use Light in BM's BB Primer, but my daily slap-on-cos-it-looks-okay is Light in any of the Garnier BB range.

Thanks.

are you sure its Chrissie? They still show ads with her in it and her eyes are not as light blue as this model. Also her eye shape has changed, she had real cat eyes which don't look the same now. Usually face lifts the eyes get more cat like in shape.

She doesn't feature on the short video on the TSV details but I recorded the launch hour (she appears about 8-9 minutes from the start in the before and after views), and they definitely called her Chrissie. She looked to have hazel or green eyes. She's been on a couple of other make up shows recently. Didn't she go off on maternity leave a few years ago?

I just watched the midnight video and can see that the Light is the second one down on the model's hand. I'd usually go for Light in most ranges, though it's sometimes a little dark. The Fair, which they say is for porcelain skin looks darker than the Light.

Can an anyone take a stab at what I'd be in this range? The Light looks a bit grey on Doris when she puts it on live. I'm Fairly Light in BM, though it's not great on me. I use Light in BM's BB Primer, but my daily slap-on-cos-it-looks-okay is Light in any of the Garnier BB range.

Thanks.

I can wear Fair and Light in Doris' foundations and would wear BM's Fairly Light; the Fair has sold out but worth trying the Light.

Thanks.

I'm thinking they must have got those swatches the wrong way round as surely the Fair was the second one down as it was definitely the lightest looking colour. At least that's what I'm hoping!
I ordered Fair. I'm Porcelain in B&B & Fair in Bare Minerals. Doll10 Fair in the Drops foundation is a bit dark for me but it's been said that this formula comes out lighter which is what I'm hoping. I've bought some Body Shop foundation lightening drops as I have lots of high street foundations, bought as the lightest in ranges, that still give me a vague satsuma tinge!

I ordered Fair, Light and Medium before the launch then thought I’d hang on until the presentation and glad I did.
The Light swatch looked too yellow for my skin so I was on the phone straight away cancelling it .I think that I may get away with Medium in the summer as I’m using a very similar shade at the moment. BTW, turned over to IW and they are doing Zhuzh 2 bottles for £20 today. Is this a good offer? I’m not watching IW that much so don’t know how it compares to other Zhuzh offers. Sorry to deviate from the tread topic, I thought I’d mention this if anyone may be interested.

I'm thinking they must have got those swatches the wrong way round as surely the Fair was the second one down as it was definitely the lightest looking colour. At least that's what I'm hoping!I ordered Fair. I'm Porcelain in B&B & Fair in Bare Minerals. Doll10 Fair in the Drops foundation is a bit dark for me but it's been said that this formula comes out lighter which is what I'm hoping. I've bought some Body Shop foundation lightening drops as I have lots of high street foundations, bought as the lightest in ranges, that still give me a vague satsuma tinge!
Oh was it Fair? It all makes sense now.
I’m porcelain in LG too and Fair in Doll 10 is the closest match but a bit on the yellow side, B&B Porcelain is whiter than Doll 10 Fair. Hydragel Fair is definitely lighter than Drops Fair.

Latest posts

Back