Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just checked the TV guide and it's only three live hours of Doll10, so I'm expecting the TSV stock levels low and probably selling out quickly, like the last time. So much for a 'global' TSV. Perhaps due to the stocks being shared between the USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany and possibly China? How many units of a TSV does Doris normally bring, 10 000? The TSV falls on a week day though, Thursday.

Just checked the TV guide and it's only three live hours of Doll10, so I'm expecting the TSV stock levels low and probably selling out quickly, like the last time. So much for a 'global' TSV. Perhaps due to the stocks being shared between the USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany and possibly China? How many units of a TSV does Doris normally bring, 10 000? The TSV falls on a week day though, Thursday.

they always have much lower stock levels of her tsvs now

I'm also surprised at the gap between the live shows from the midnight launch until 7pm and then 10 pm. Okay, they will be showing the TSV in between but still.

Thank you Ian! Sold out at the moment :-(
Any idea if we are getting it on AD like the US?

Yes, I know why it says sold out, sorry, just being impatient wanting to order it.

I've recieved this in the Tan as I'm in Florida,haven't tried the foundation yet,really like the concealer but the lipstick and blush may be too pale for me.

I think they should do a deeper colour blush for darker foundations, otherwise they don't work well together. But for Fair it works a treat.

I have the Doll 10 drops foundation in medium and while I like the concept I do find it a little too oily/glowy and dark, so I am interested in the hydragel. I'm normally a medium shade in Laura Geller, Bare Minerals and Mally, so it does sound like the drops formula rather than the shade which is wrong on me.

I can't get on with the Drops foundation, too greasy & Fair is too yellow & too dark, so am hoping for better luck with this one.

I can't get on with the Drops foundation, too greasy & Fair is too yellow & too dark, so am hoping for better luck with this one.
I think that you are going to like Hydragel Breeze, it's lighter colour and dry finish. I bought Fair last time, now going to try Light and Medium. On QVC US people complain that Medium shade is too light.

I bought light and medium once to compare. I found them both pretty similar didn't really find light lighter just more yellow and so decided medium was best for me as I have a pretty neutral skin tone. My skin is a good match for bareminerals medium beige if this helps anyone.

Latest posts

Back