Dyson TSV 29/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sell Dyson, on a daily basis. Steve has just claimed the v6 Absolute is 150%more powerful, than the previous model. To clarify, the v6 Total Clean, is 75% more powerful than the v6 Animal; the v6 Absolute, is 150% more powerful, than the v6 Animal.

I sell Dyson, on a daily basis. Steve has just claimed the v6 Absolute is 150%more powerful, than the previous model. To clarify, the v6 Total Clean, is 75% more powerful than the v6 Animal; the v6 Absolute, is 150% more powerful, than the v6 Animal.

looking for a reliable quality cooker louise any tips

looking for a reliable quality cooker louise any tips

Gas, electric, or dual fuel? Integrated, or freestanding? Zanussi is extremely reliable, the oven is 20% larger. Belling is another top seller, as is Flavel.

On a similar subject, can I have some advice please? I have recently purchased a washing machine AEG and it didn't live up to my expectations as my clothes come out with some fluff on (e.g.black trousers) after 3 hours of washing and after rewashing it doesn't go. My old washing machine Bosch coped perfectly. I don't understand where I went wrong with my choice.
I really don't like my new washing machine but it's too much to change it as we are on the second floor and the delivery guys were not too happy about it. It's not levelled properly, can this be the case?

Gas, electric, or dual fuel? Integrated, or freestanding? Zanussi is extremely reliable, the oven is 20% larger. Belling is another top seller, as is Flavel.

i wanted to buy aeg induction but its a bit expensive. john lewis use aeg to make thiers but they dont look v nice. i am stuck louise66 help

i wanted to buy aeg induction but its a bit expensive. john lewis use aeg to make thiers but they dont look v nice. i am stuck louise66 help

We sell the AEG induction, for £899, or the Zanussi induction, for £549.99. As I said, Zanussi is a solid, well built cooker. It has a main an oven,second conventional oven, and a grill. It also has a defrost function. Induction hobs only heat up the area covered by the pan, so you save on electric. One difference between the AEG and the Zanussi, is the cleaning method. The former has catalytic liners, the latter easy clean enamel. Is it worth £350? Not in my opinion. Hope this helps.

On a similar subject, can I have some advice please? I have recently purchased a washing machine AEG and it didn't live up to my expectations as my clothes come out with some fluff on (e.g.black trousers) after 3 hours of washing and after rewashing it doesn't go. My old washing machine Bosch coped perfectly. I don't understand where I went wrong with my choice.
I really don't like my new washing machine but it's too much to change it as we are on the second floor and the delivery guys were not too happy about it. It's not levelled properly, can this be the case?

This sounds really obvious, but are you sure you didn't leave a tissue, or something in a pocket? If the floor is rather uneven, the main problem it could cause, is the noise. Many AEG machines come with a 5 year warranty. Did your's and, if so, how old is it? If it is still under guarantee, call the manufacturer out.
In my own personal, and professional opinion, LG is a brilliant machine. It has silent operation, Direct Drive (the motor is brushless, and no belt), and our fabrics come out almost dry. Most LGs come with a 5 year warranty, and 10 years on the motor. Samsung is another manufacturer, which supplies a 5 year parts and labour warranty. We sell a lot of their appliances. Bosch is a repeat purchase brand, and comes with a two year warranty. To be truthful, we very rarely get asked for an AEG appliance, washer or dryer.
As long as our guys are made aware of the location, be it ground level, or upstairs, there is no problem. Who installed your machine? We always recommend getting us to do it and if, subsequently, you experience any problems caused by the install, we must come out and resolve it.
Just out of interest, why did you choose AEG?

We sell the AEG induction, for £899, or the Zanussi induction, for £549.99. As I said, Zanussi is a solid, well built cooker. It has a main an oven,second conventional oven, and a grill. It also has a defrost function. Induction hobs only heat up the area covered by the pan, so you save on electric. One difference between the AEG and the Zanussi, is the cleaning method. The former has catalytic liners, the latter easy clean enamel. Is it worth £350? Not in my opinion. Hope this helps.

aeg, electrolux and zannussi are the same company. i loved the look of the aeg induction very sleek. but not the price. i will look at the zannussi and see if i like the syle. your a star

aeg, electrolux and zannussi are the same company. i loved the look of the aeg induction very sleek. but not the price. i will look at the zannussi and see if i like the syle. your a star

Aren't Miele also part of the same stable?

I've just switched to a Bosch washing machine from JLP, bought on Black Friday. It replaces a Zanussi washer-dryer. For the amount I was using the dryer, I couldn't justify the extra expense. It was levelled when it was fitted, so it's really very quiet. Also loving the beep to alert me it's finished (otherwise it's so quiet I wouldn't know - my old one sounded like an airplane about to take off).

Thank you for replying to my post Louise.
I don’t think I had a tissue in my pocket that time but to be honest I can’t remember.
I think that the machine doesn’t rinse well, for example, I washed my black trousers yesterday with a grey cardigan (deliberately) and when they came out the cardigan’s hairs were on my trousers as well as my own (!) hair. When I had Bosch my black trousers came out totally clean.
My OH ordered it and I think it was Curry's, we originally intended to buy from John Lewis but they were dispatching in three weeks and it was too long because Bosch broke down and we took about a week or two to decide which one to chose and then another three weeks on top of that, so we decided to purchase from whoever offers the quickest delivery. We chose AEG because of the excellent reviews, it is energy saving, quiet and German quality.
I will need to find out about the warranty and give them a call but it’s so much hustle in my book, as will need to take time off at work, stay in all day etc.

has anyone tried one of these cordless dysons? I am thinking of getting one for my mum as she struggles with her heavy upright one... any comments?

I haven't read everyone's post but I bought a Dyson cordless a couple of years ago and it is the worst thing I have ever spent £300 on. The problems on mine are, it is a trigger to keep the power on and I find it quite sore on the hand to keep the trigger pressed in - if you let it go the power goes off. Anyone with problems with stiff hands or fingers would find it very difficult to use. Also the battery pack is right under where your hand goes when you're holding the trigger, so over time it has worked loose and now the power cuts out every two seconds as the battery gets loose. On max power you get about 5 minutes use. On ordinary power you get about 10 mins use max. Maybe I got a duff one but I just replaced it with a cordless Vax which I'm quite happy with.

CC

louise66 looked at the zanussi but it wont suit my kitchen. still want the aeg induction. i like the dual fuel but the gas hob shape and pan rack are awkward looking and not using the hob space fully.

Latest posts

Back