elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm delighted with mine (got the sensitive version) and was one of the lucky ones who got it before they realised their mistake.

Got to say though, it's beyond me why anyone would pay £49 for them. I mean, yes, they are good quality etc...but £49 for a bottle of cleanser and toner???!?!

Mine is still on ~waitlist~ :54: will be interesting how qvc get out of this one, or if they will honour it, not as if this item will be unavailable ever again, me thinks they will keep it out of stock for 30 days then cancel the order, and hey presto, it will apppear back in stock again! :33:

daydreamer

Just to say that my email to them about this didn't get a response, so I sent another one. This elicited the reply, 'The correct price is £49.00, and the postage is £4.95. When did you see the item at the lower price and postage?' Well, if you read the email you'll find out. I replied several days ago, but that email seems to have gone missing too...Still, at least the non-answer I received said that I shouldn't hesitate to contact them again if they can be of any further assistance...

Lucky me!

Hello everyone - I've been reading the forum for ages but only registered today. I have been following the trail of the 400 ml cleansers and thought you might be interested in what happened to me. I ordered a set of the dry on waitlist at the reduced price. Then a few days later I happened to be on the qvc website when I noticed that the dry was in stock at £49.
I rang customer services who said they only had one in stock and the lovely lady said they have to have 10 in stock for the waitlist customers to be activated. anyway she said she would use the one they had for me and it's on its way. How lucky is that!

Hi Honeytwinkle and a very warm welcome.

Glad you got yours - great to start the spending year with a bargain! Also handy to know about the waitlist situation too.

Love Jude xx

lol Donna, that's the conclusion I reached.

Hi honeytwinkle and welcome to the madhouse. x

Am glad every one got there elemis sets. I have 1 on wait list at the cheap price,so hope they don't cancel the order. Does anyone no if when things like this have happened before they have sent the items out when they have come in stock at a cheap price or if the order would just get canceled.

donna am just hoping that if am not lucky enough to be online when it does come in they will just send it out, looking back cant believe i didnt just order 3 at the same time. oh well least i got one of them.

Elemis on their timetospa.co.uk website are doing a buy a cleanser get a toner free - for £17.
Spend £60 and postage is free.
Saw it on offer in the Bond St store today too if you are a londoner :)

Actually SalonSkincare is doing it too with FREE POSTAGE

Last edited:
My waitlist order is on it's way had an email this morning. I may not want it at least the cleanser as I ordered a normal combination one while it was in stock and have been using that and like it.

Latest posts

Back