Elemis 5 Piece Collection worth £209

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 879
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 903
I had a free sample of the rose pcmc , and was disappointed that I really liked it, but would I pay over £70 to get it in a 30 ml jar plus the other bits not so sure, i do like the oil and whilst it's only 15ml that's seems standard for decent brands, and will last me a while, i cant help wondering though how old is the cleansing oil as that was in a tsv a couple of years back or am I just being cynical after the last tsv production date debacle

Considering I don't think I've ever bought any Elemis from Q, I was surprised to get a sample of the English Garden body balm through the post yesterday.
I definitely won't be trying it though or buying the TSV for that matter.

I had a free sample of the rose pcmc , and was disappointed that I really liked it, but would I pay over £70 to get it in a 30 ml jar plus the other bits not so sure, i do like the oil and whilst it's only 15ml that's seems standard for decent brands, and will last me a while, i cant help wondering though how old is the cleansing oil as that was in a tsv a couple of years back or am I just being cynical after the last tsv production date debacle
There’s 20% off Elemis website at the moment… and at least you know the new cream isn’t old stock….

Latest posts

Back