Elemis TSV 12/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can't buy that matrix anywhere for under £30 so if that's on offer I'm looking, however, why not put it in today's TSV instead of the body things and the b*g?

CC
because its more expensive & would push the price up even more & as this is the christmas tsv it is price point critical which means if they take something out to put one of those in it would push the sales down & cost more which most people dont & wont be willing to do (if that makes sense as it does in my head)

Whether the items are a good price or not, Elemis is on far too often in my opinion. I know it brings in the money but they lose sales from me because I avoid the channel on Elemis days. With that and all the times that Dyson is featured, plus all the advanced orders, as well as some of the presenters, QVC really has become a bore fest channel.

(Apologies to anyone who loves Elemis and thinks QVC is great. 😉)

because its more expensive & would push the price up even more & as this is the christmas tsv it is price point critical which means if they take something out to put one of those in it would push the sales down & cost more which most people dont & wont be willing to do (if that makes sense as it does in my head)
I'm not sure it would push sales down as there would be decent face products and less of the body ones. However, I see your point and it's not all about what I want. Thousands of people like the TSV the way it is.

CC

I'm not sure it would push sales down as there would be decent face products and less of the body ones. However, I see your point and it's not all about what I want. Thousands of people like the TSV the way it is.

CC
excatly people like the elemis christmas one just the way it is so why change what works as where else can they sell 200,000 in a week

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 135
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 199
Elemis Watermint balm I was running out plus daughter asked for one for Christmas.
Elemis said they were no longer stocking, no idea when would have, just had a time trying to get some. Thinking I’d got stock till beauty pick of the month next year. ……and now this TSV plus 50mls PCMC too.
This isn’t going to be cheap….anyone need an eye treatment.
Hubby’s going to wish I hadn’t been on here today. 🤔😂🤣

Oh hello! Colour me interested. I have only one set of Elemis left, next to use. It’s the one where they did PCMC night and day in a box with an extra pot of balm on the side. People were fed up that it didn’t fit in the box but it did if you took the cardboard out. Wasn’t that last years bonus Xmas TSV? I can’t remember anything these days!

Oh hello! Colour me interested. I have only one set of Elemis left, next to use. It’s the one where they did PCMC night and day in a box with an extra pot of balm on the side. People were fed up that it didn’t fit in the box but it did if you took the cardboard out. Wasn’t that last years bonus Xmas TSV? I can’t remember anything these days!
Mazza I got that seems ages ago??? Lucky you still have it to use.
I use that treasures box daily now too. 😊

Latest posts

Back