Elemis TSV 25/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cashers, of course they will say that, how dare you buy from a cheaper source. There are sites to check bar codes for cosmetics, but, not sure Elemis would be on any of them? Also, companies can recycle bar codes after a few years. Chanel does this with their perfume, I remember someone on Basenotes worked out the formula of how often they did recycle codes.

As I said, I go by smell and also the texture can help. My skin had a hissy fit last month, I used a product with enzyme in it and came out in large red spots. Did what I know works to get it back to calm again, PCMC as a moisturizer and all well again. This works for me, but not for everyone. Anyway as I said know the smell so well since I have used since it first came out. Do wander off now and then, but always come back to it.

Going to add, I remember years back on QVC US forum a woman openly admitted buying a TSV taking out the expensive brand face cream from the jar, filling it with some drug store brand and returning. She was ripped about by others for doing that.

Last edited:
Update! Contacted Elemis via their live chat online. Asked them if the product I bought off a seller on Ebay could be confirmed as original pcmc by giving the bar code. In short, answer was no. Once they knew I had bought via eBay that was more or less it over with. The lady did suggest that I got my friends to smell it to tell if it was genuine! Oh and told me to only buy from recognised Elemis vendors. Also said unscrupulous vendors empty original Elemis pots and fill with other creams! So that's it!🙄
This has been posted in the past & is a good site for checking manufacturing dates.

This has been posted in the past & is a good site for checking manufacturing dates.
thanks Lloyd👍

That just goes to show how poor their customer service is imo. I don't buy a lot of Elemis tbh. But that remark will put me off the brand even more so. We all know that people buy kits from QVC and sell on pieces they dont want so ....
to be honest Boffy it's put me off them a bit too! I expected more than what I got from them, not in the least bit helpful. Been shopping today and Tesco have Olay Regenerist day and night cream half price. £17 for 50 mls day cream in my trolley!! Going to give it a go. I'm even thinking that I won't bother with the Elemis Christmas TSV this year ( although I bet if it's a good price I will give in🙄) We'll see.

hi Lloyd. Just to let you know that I have done a brand search and the pcmc I bought from eBay is listed as manufactured in 2017!!! Off to eBay for a refund methinks!!😂 Elemis state 3 years unopened, 6 months opened. Oops

hi Lloyd. Just to let you know that I have done a brand search and the pcmc I bought from eBay is listed as manufactured in 2017!!! Off to eBay for a refund methinks!!😂 Elemis state 3 years unopened, 6 months opened. Oops
Just a word of warning, the checking sites are not always correct.

Sazza is correct. The companies reuse date codes, as I said. The date checking sites can be way off. Cannot remember what it was, but I checked a bottle of perfume which was bought from a department store and the date check site told me it was made in 1986, it hadn't been release back then.

Go by the smell and texture, cream products will separate pretty quickly when they go off or old.

Just a word of warning, the checking sites are not always correct.
I have found that when I requested a refund from one company & referred to a site where it stated the manufacturing date they would not recognise it.

Although I have to say it is accurate for Molton Brown as I check when I’ve purchased from the MB shop. Also checked Elemis when purchased from Elemis direct & did seem accurate.

Newer pots of PCMC have a 12 month after opening symbol, usually under the peel off label underneath.
Older pots (more than about a year ago) have the 6 month symbol.

I've used it for years, so noticed this change a while back, and posted about it on here.

I quite recently ordered a OTO from Q, the pot of cream in the set was old stock (6 month symbol)
I returned, because the newer version doesn't roll off if you apply slightly too much. The older version did.
Other than that, everything else about it seems exactly the same, smell and texture not changed.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Skin Vitality 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.94
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £24.98

Single

Auto-Delivery

Talk about getting your beauty sleep! This four-piece Skin Vitality Collection from Elemis will work to revitalise and brighten the look of your complexion overnight, featuring new-to-QVC supersize Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask plus three Pro-Collagen night-time heroes, including newly-launched Vitality Eye Cream, Renewal Serum and Night Cream. Wake up to smoothed, radiant skin with the help of this complete collection, which targets signs of ageing on all areas of your face for a youthful, wide-awake look you'll simply love there's even a sleep mask!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £248.90 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.94 plus P&P, you’re saving £173.96.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

In with the new – this collection sees the launch of exclusive-to-QVC supersize Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask, as well as brand new Pro-Collagen Vitality Eye Cream, so you can try the very latest that Elemis has to offer. Brightening and smoothing, both formulas work to give you a skin that looks wide awake and oh-so-youthful, reducing signs of fatigue for the ultimate answer to beauty sleep!

Feel renewed – thanks to the Renewal Serum and Night Cream in this collection, you can target visible signs of ageing from all angles. While the Pro-Collagen Night Cream boosts your skin's hydration as you sleep, Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is Elemis' amazing alternative to retinol, offering the firming, smoothing benefits in a skin-friendly formula. Together, they'll help to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as firming the feel of your complexion.

Get some shut-eye – included in this collection is a comfy sleep mask that's simply perfect for encouraging some seriously deep sleep. With an elasticated strap for easy wear, it also makes this collection a gorgeous present for someone who deserves a bit of TLC.

Stock up on skin goodness – if you're going to love this collection as much as we think you will, you'll definitely want it again and again for amazing beauty sleep all year round! To get the same collection five more times over the next year (without the sleep mask), all at today's incredible price, simply select the Auto Delivery option. You'll receive it again in November, January, March, May and July… that's an entire year of skincare goodness!

Contains:

• 1 x Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask (100ml) – a cooling mask formulated to gently resurface the look of skin while working to improve the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone, helping to leave your complexion feeling smoother and looking more radiant. Infused with Tri-Enzyme technology, papain (from papaya) and shea butter, plus bamboo, burdock root, white truffle and Amazonian acerola cherry extracts
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Night Cream (30ml) – this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Vitality Eye Cream (15ml) – a luxurious eye cream that works to cocoon the delicate eye area in moisture and reduce the look of dark circles, giving your skin a brightened, uplifted look. Infused with white flower essence, upcycled elderflower extract, artemisia capillaris and algae cellular waters
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum (15ml) – formulated to help improve the look of the visible signs of ageing and the appearance of firmness and smoothness, while helping to maintain the skin's natural moisture levels. Powered by skin-friendly, natural retinol alternative extracts of stevia and alfalfa and infused with a blend of padina pavonica (a marine algae), red microalgae, collagen amino acids and rose flower extract
  • 1 x luxury eye mask

If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £248.90 plus P&P.

Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask (100ml) – £39.90 cost £12.65
Pro-Collagen Night Cream (30ml) – £67 cost £21.24
Pro-Collagen Vitality Eye Cream (15ml) – £72 cost £22.82
Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum (15ml) – £70 cost £22.18
luxury eye mask

Total £248.90 cost £78.89 incl p&p used in calculations.

If anyone is considering this and uses TopCashback they have special 15% cash back for this TSV

Attachments

• 87D1B5B7-838E-4972-9DE9-CD5930372DC0.jpeg
    87D1B5B7-838E-4972-9DE9-CD5930372DC0.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 50
QVC & Cashback sites dont get along as Q hate paying out

I agree. It took two years for them to pay out for me and that was after launching four appeals with TCB. It’s not worth the effort, as other companies pay out a lot quicker, and so on the rare occasion I order something from QVC I don’t bother going via TCB.

QVC & Cashback sites dont get along as Q hate paying out
I had that problem in that some way f it took 2 years to track let alone be paid. But a few recent purchases tracked the same day and paid in the timeframe they have for QVC !! I was pleasantly surprised.

I had that problem in that some way f it took 2 years to track let alone be paid. But a few recent purchases tracked the same day and paid in the timeframe they have for QVC !! I was pleasantly surprised.
Ooh perhaps I spoke too soon ! Just checked some have been declined. Need to check why as I didn’t return anything

Sorry typo in the message above ! Should’ve said “sometimes it took 2 years

Latest posts

Back