Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you think of it? Is the bag good quality.

I'm waiting for mine but didn't see the presentation. I just went off the picture. I can't see the video as when I click on the item it just comes up as sold out

I think the bag is quite well made and looks pretty good. It does smell of plastic though!

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/04/200604.008

(Thanks to Tabatha for the link to the picture of the bag :bow:)

:sun:

Oh mine has now hit the depot which must mean Belfast. So just waiting for a man/woman in either a car or van to collect it. So it may go to their garage or just be delivered.

Mine came yesterday and I am very pleased with it, the bag is a really good useable size and imo one of their best. I tried the new eye product last night and this morning and have to say I'm impressed, no puffiness and a definite hydration. :happy:

No sign of mine, courier is usually here by now if she is coming :frown:
although she usually does come on the day she gets the parcel
Maybe she is very busy delivering Elemis TSVs

I love the bag, the inside pocket is actually 2 pockets, love the colour of the lining too. I didnt see the bag much on the presentation so lovely surprise.

BTW If you have Virgin tv dont forget you can order via the remote...I nearly gave up the other night on the web and thought Id give it a go and there was no problem.

I have had major problems with Virgin red button ordering on QVC. If there is easy pay for some reason it does not always work. I had to phone once and caught it in time. Next time it was too late as I did not check my order online until the next morning. The order had already been generated and they charged the full price up front. The screen did not show easy pay but I thought, oh, it will be alright. No.

Hello - I just joined ST Forum this week. Been enjoying reading all your posts. Anyway, here's my very first whinge! Where's my Elemis TSV?! The Hermes tracking shows that it has been sitting in the hub (wherever that is) for a whole 24 hours. It hasn't moved an inch since then. I've got a very bad feeling about this one ... hope it's not another case of 'couldn't deliver because it's damaged'. Grrr.

Hello - I just joined ST Forum this week. Been enjoying reading all your posts. Anyway, here's my very first whinge! Where's my Elemis TSV?! The Hermes tracking shows that it has been sitting in the hub (wherever that is) for a whole 24 hours. It hasn't moved an inch since then. I've got a very bad feeling about this one ... hope it's not another case of 'couldn't deliver because it's damaged'. Grrr.

Hello and welcome to the forum tootie :wave:
My loccitane OTO was at the hub on the 30th and then nothing happened on the tracking till 2nd May
and I received it ok today
Hope you get yours tomorrow

Mine has arrived...:happy: i cant wait to have my bath and try out all my luxurious skin care x

The shower cream and bath elixir are really small. Serves me right for not taking any notice of the sizes.

Im now converted :happy:

Im not too keen on the cleansing gel but then it would take a lot to get me to change away from Cleanse and Polish. Love the ginseng toner, the smell is beautiful. The bliss capsules made my skin feel silky soft...ive been using the Akin serum...and the PCMC just completes everything....I LOVE IT ALL :clapping: x

Welcome Tootie, orders seem to sit at the Hub for a good 24 hours plus before moving to the depot. Check around 9.30 am that is usually when the update movements. Once it says depot it will be on the way to your home.

Oh, Toadette moved to the Elemis cult. :hi: The Melting Gel is not my favourite cleanser either, I can use it though. The rest of the kit was so me I didn't care.