100ml Featherlight Day Cream RRP £45 + post
100ml Transformation Night Cream RRP £49.92 + post
200ml Supreme Essence of Torricelumn RRP £90 + post

Total RRP £184.92 + post

Attachments

• EG TSV 1.png
    EG TSV 1.png
    894.1 KB · Views: 0
These products are good value and last for ages. I've been using 200ml Supreme Essence of Torricelumn daily, for over a year now and there's still half left in it.

Do you see any results DF?
It's hard to say really. I use it on top of a Lancome serum and before Age Benefit moisturiser. I also have a night time serum from the range, which was a BPOTM. The products are nice to use and dry quickly, plus they're afordable when on offer. I used a body moisturiser from the range and I definitely noticed a difference after a few weeks.

I’ve got enough slugs and snails in my garden to produce gallons of Torricelumn serum.
Thought it came from Algae / sea kelp - not snail serum? I don’t believe all their hype but got to admit I’ve used several of their products. Some good, some not so. One of the most (imo) impressive being the 35 Actives face cream. I think it’s honestly better than anything I’ve ever used - & in my time I’ve used the lot including (when I was younger & richer) La Mer! I saved and saved and it did absolutely nothing at all for my skin. Unfortunately this cream has now disappeared so I think it may no longer be in production. Typical. I find everything on QVC is massively over-hyped and I’m one of the thousands who used to fall for it. Also a lot of the brands have been bought out by the big guns meaning quality and efficacy drops and prices go up!

Elizabeth Grant 3 Piece Supersize Torricelumn Anniversary Collection
QVC Price £180.00
Todays Special Value Price £48.99
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Celebrate two years of Elizabeth Grant at QVC with the unmissable Supersize Torricelumn Anniversary Collection! This three-piece set includes the lauded Supreme Essence of Torricelumn, plus Torricelumn Absolute Featherlight Day Cream and Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream, each of these formulas designed to help improve your skin's hydration for a balanced, smooth, radiant-looking complexion. If you've been searching for a way to enhance your skincare routine, these supersize heroes are sure to do the trick.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Elizabeth Grant collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £184.92, plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £48.99 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £135.93.
Supreme superstar - if you're yet to experience the power of the Supreme Essence of Torricelumn, then you're in for a treat. This supersize edition of the acclaimed serum will work to leave your skin looking and feeling more hydrated and smoother, with just one to two drops.
Day and night - this collection provides you with two moisturisers, one for your daytime skincare routine and the other formulated to help care for your skin overnight. Both of these key skincare products are infused with Torricelumn to help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, dryness and more.
Same again, please! Want to keep these luxe formulas in your skincare routine for longer? Select our Subscribe & Save option to receive this collection again in 120 days' time, at today's same fantastic price!
Contains:
  • 1 x Supreme Essence of Torricelumn (200ml; supersize) - a hydrating serum that works to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles to help your skin appear smoother and more radiant. Suitable for all skin types. Infused with Torricelumn, marula oil and Japanese green tea
  • 1 x Torricelumn Absolute Featherlight Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - this lightweight day cream works to deliver hydration to your skin, helping to maintain a healthy-looking complexion. Suitable for all skin types. Enriched with Torricelumn 100, prebiotics, beetroot, sage, cucumber, wild yam and clover extracts
  • 1 x Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - a probiotic-rich night cream designed to help boost skin hydration while supporting your skin's natural barrier for a complexion that appears balanced, smooth and clear. Suitable for all skin types. Enriched with Torricelumn 100, fermented honey, puri peptide, chrono peptide, sage, cucumber, wild yam and clover extracts

I've ordered this. Too good a bargain to miss really. I'll have to check when I ordered my current supersize of the serum as it's 12 months' shelf-life, once opened. I'll use the remainder on my body if it's approaching that.

When IW sold Elizabeth Grant it was much better value …

I bought a Torricelumn Serum supersize and it contained 340 ml …

I'm not a fan of overly scented products for either my face or body. I'm using the EG serum in this TSV, and a night serum I bought when it was on offer, the neck cream, and body cream. Apart from the body cream (which has a light, pleasant fragrance) none of them are scented.

Thanks for replying.
I've just read the reviews, quite a few saying that the serum is sticky and doesn't sink in easily, so not going to bother with this.

Will carry on using my EL ANR, which is hard to beat.
I think we all get a bit curious about other products from time to time though. :)

Thanks for replying.
I've just read the reviews, quite a few saying that the serum is sticky and doesn't sink in easily, so not going to bother with this.

Will carry on using my EL ANR, which is hard to beat.
I think we all get a bit curious about other products from time to time though. :)
I got a small size of the serum in a previous tsv and haven't found it sticky and it sank in easily.

Latest posts

Back