Margaret Dabbs TSV 13/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Hands Feet & Legs Supersize Collection TSV 13/04/24 (previously one on the 04/08/21 & was priced at £49.98 + post)
  • 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) RRP £150 + post
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) RRP £135 + post
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; supersize) RRP £84 + post

Total RRP £369 + post

Attachments

• 244396.png
    244396.png
    725.4 KB · Views: 0
The only MD product that really works for me is the nail and cuticle serum which I can recommend. I use it every day. The other creams etc did nothing for me.

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Supersize Hands, Feet & Legs Collection TSV 13/04/24

• 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) RRP £150 + post
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) RRP £135 + post
  • 1 x Foot Hygine Cream (150ml; supersize) RRP £33 + post

Total RRP £318 + post

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.png
    MD TSV 1.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MD TSV 2.png
    MD TSV 2.png
    559.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MD TSV 3.png
    MD TSV 3.png
    628 KB · Views: 0
  • MD TSV 4.png
    MD TSV 4.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MD TSV 5.png
    MD TSV 5.png
    664.3 KB · Views: 0
Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Hero Collection for Feet, Hands & Legs
Item Number: 251311
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £60.00
P&P £3.95

Give your hands and feet a bit of TLC with this three-piece kit from Margaret Dabbs London. It features a trio of bestselling heroes from the brand's range, all in supersizes, including the award-winning Anti-Ageing Hand Serum, the popular Foot Hygiene Cream and pampering Firming Leg Serum. Complete with silky-soft Treatment Gloves, this comprehensive set is a must-have for your bodycare collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Hands, Legs & Feet Collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £328. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £60 plus P&P, you're saving £264.05.
A complete collection - with superb treatments for your hands, legs and feet, this wonderful collection really has all bases covered. Treat your feet with the Foot Hygiene Cream, pamper your hands with the luxury of the beautifully scented Anti-Ageing Hand Serum, and give your legs a lift after a long day with the Firming Leg Serum.
A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.
Contains:
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - a luxurious foot balm designed to help improve the appearance of dry, flaked and cracked skin and to help keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresher. Great for growing teenagers and adults alike, this foot cream is a multi-tasking hero enriched with emu oil, pure tea tree oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing serum that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands and aims to generally improve the feel of skin's firmness and promote elasticity. Gently scented with geranium and mandarin and enriched with hempseed oil, comfrey root extract, white water lily extract, soy isoflavones, lupin seed extract, rose extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) - formulated to help brighten and refresh the look of the skin to leave legs looking firmer. For tired pins in need of pampering, this luxurious serum works hard to reveal smoother-looking, revived-feeling legs and is enriched with Abyssinian oil, argan oil, ginger extract and vitamin C
  • 1 x Treatment Gloves - these breathable and silky-soft gloves are formulated to help enhance and aid absorption of the Anti-Ageing Hand Serum. Made with extracts of bamboo fibres

I love Margaret, but why is wearing what looks like a negligée at midnight? Is she going to Studio 54 after? 👯‍♀️ It doesn’t exactly scream ‘podiatrist’.

Her foot cream is amazing tho. But I would just use that on my hands at night with some cotton gloves. You don’t need the hand and nail serum thingy (it’s just silicone and scent anyway).

So I won’t be buying the TSV but will get some of the foot cream off eBay.

If you were to buy the items in this Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Hands, Legs & Feet Collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £328

Foot Hygiene Cream 150ml £33 direct cost £6.43
Anti-Ageing Hand Serum 150ml £150 cost £29.25
Firming Leg Serum 600ml £135 cost £26.32
Treatment Gloves £10 cost £1.95

Total £328 individually, a bit cheeky to state this as the hand serum on its own is £150 direct, but the hand serum with gloves is the same price.
Cost £63.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for direct prices.

There’s a big hand serum in another kit for around 54 quid which looks more tempting.

I found the gloves annoying to wear, and to be honest, the hand serum did nothing imo to improve the look of my hands. It did smell good. I'm sticking with Gatineau, and Aldis dupe of L,'Occitane she's hand cream at 59p!!

I found the gloves annoying to wear, and to be honest, the hand serum did nothing imo to improve the look of my hands. It did smell good. I'm sticking with Gatineau, and Aldis dupe of L,'Occitane she's hand cream at 59p!!
I found the hand serum worked well when I applied hand cream over the top once the serum had dried.

Latest posts

Back