• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 142
Margaret Dabbs London 6 Luxury Handmade Christmas Crackers
Item Number: 249654
QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Impress your loved ones this festive season by adding this set of six Luxury Handmade Christmas Crackers to your dinner table. The perfect way to spoil your guests and create a special moment they won't forget, these six Christmas crackers each include one surprise gift from a wide range of beauty products by Margaret Dabbs London. From lush PURE Cuticle Oil to Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion and so much more, you'll definitely help to spread the cheer and add a touch of Margaret Dabbs magic to everyone's day.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these six luxury handmade Christmas Crackers directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £66. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £27.07.
What will you get? Six luxury crackers, and each one contains one of Margaret Dabbs' iconic beauty products. From Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen to Hand Cleansing Gel and more, there's something for everyone to enjoy and pamper themselves with this holiday season. What will you get? Well, that's a surprise!
A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.
Contains (each of the six crackers holds a random choice of any of the below listed items):
  • 1 x PURE Cuticle Oil (10ml) - a hydrating, rollerball cuticle oil designed to help smooth and moisturise your cuticles, while working to leave a lasting shine. Infused with jojoba oil, borage seed oil and bisablol. With a rose and lemon scent
  • 1 x Intensive Hydrating Hand Cream (45ml) - a luxurious, effective and hydrating formula that is designed to help maintain the moisture levels of the skin and promote the appearance of firmness and suppleness. Beautifully scented, this hydrating skincare lotion is enriched with emu oil, hempseed oil, sweet almond oil, white water lily, comfrey extract seaweed and kelp extracts, plus rose, geranium and mandarin
  • 1 x Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (45ml) - a lightweight, silky, non-greasy texture designed to moisturise the feet and help reduce the build-up of dry, scaly skin. Gorgeous to use, easily absorbed and boasting a lovely lemon myrtle scent, this intensive hydrating foot lotion will leave your feet feeling fresh, soft and supple. Enriched with jojoba seed oil, buriti fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, hemp seed oil, bergamot extract, oat seed extract, petitgrain oil and vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen (15ml) - a non-greasy, easily absorbed, hydrating serum designed to leave nails with a glowing, buffed appearance, while helping to moisturise the cuticles and skin around them. Created for use on both your hands and feet, this serum is enriched with emu oil and tea tree oil and is presented in handy tube with a pen dispenser
  • 1 x Hand Cleansing Gel (30ml) - a rinse-free gel handwash, formulated to hydrate and refresh the skin and leave your hands feeling clean. Beautifully scented with mandarin and geranium, and blended with emu oil, hempseed oil, seaweed extract comfrey root extract, rose extract and white water lily
  • 1 x Hand Cleansing Gel (50ml)
  • 1 x Nail Strengthening Treatment (9ml) - a formula that helps to aid nail recovery and works to support normal nail growth, leaving a lovely gentle natural finish to nails. Can be used alone as a nail treatment on bare nails or as a treatment base coat under nail polish. Enriched with Neonyca, a naturally derived celery seed complex
  • 1 x PURE Repairing Hand Cream (45ml) - an intensive formula that helps provide deep, lasting hydration. Enriched with Pentavitin, vitamin F Forte and sweet almond oil, with the delicate scent of rose and lemon
  • 1 x Exfoliating Foot Scrub (45ml) - a rich, creamy scrub that helps to remove dry, scaly skin and boost skin with moisture, leaving feet looking fresh and revitalised. Enriched with ground tea tree leaf and pumice
  • 1 x Nourishing Hand Wash (45ml) - a rich, foaming handwash that works to gently cleanse hands leaving them feeling soft and hydrated. Enriched with hempseed and olive oils, aromas of mandarin and geranium, plus white waterlily and turmeric extract. Suitable for sensitive skin
  • 1 x small crystal nail file - easy and effective, this elegant nail file can be used to file nails in both directions and is designed to help prevent them from splitting. Perfect for your at-home manicure or for shaping your nails between salon appointments, this long-lasting crystal file will help give you, healthier-looking nails
  • 1 x small nail buffer - designed to help give your nails instant shine and illumination for a healthy-looking sheen

At first I thought this TSV was really good. As the demo went on and I learnt it's a total lucky dip of what you get for your £39 I thought nah - my luck I'd end up with three nail buffers and three hand sanitizers!! I had intended on keeping the majority for myself!

At first I thought this TSV was really good. As the demo went on and I learnt it's a total lucky dip of what you get for your £39 I thought nah - my luck I'd end up with three nail buffers and three hand sanitizers!! I had intended on keeping the majority for myself!
I thought the same, I would like some more hand wash and no doubt I would get sanitizer that there are no doubt loads more of than anything else. Would rather have just been told which 6 items I would be receiving and would definitely been tempted.

I really like the Margaret Dabbs range, but most of the stuff I have came in giant sizes as part of TSVs. So I would have been interested in six smaller items maybe for travelling.

The price on this set is good, I suppose, but I don’t want to have to bin a mountain of cracker packaging, mottos and “luxury” paper hats just to get them. But if they did six products like this, told us what they were (because I absolutely don’t need more hand cream) and put them in a travel washbag for this price, I’d probably go for it.

Blimey! You'd have thought that they'd have put 1 of everything in the crackers -12 crackers = 12 different gifts. I would say that not giving the entire selection is a bit out of order, and it's a bit geared up for the laydeez too. Even if the female doesn't win the cracker, her partner's bound to give her the prize!
Here I go again, but I think Christmas crackers have gone or are going the same way as advent calendars. Weren't we all happy with opening a door to a little picture every day, or if you're a bit younger a little piece of dairy milk? Weren't we all be happy enough with fortune telling fish, plastic puzzles and mini playing cards? Even better when crackers started containing useful stuff. Who hasn't got items in their homes that have come from a cracker that have really come in handy?! I have a bottle opener keyring in the shape of a fish, mini screwdrivers, wire egg cups, nail clippers and a wine bottle stopper all from Christmas crackers. I'd much rather have a set of crackers that would give me a nice and useful surprise rather than knowing it's gonna be a hand cream and the only jeopardy is whether it'll be rose or lavender! Keep 'em cheap & Keep 'em cheerful that's what I say!

Blimey! You'd have thought that they'd have put 1 of everything in the crackers -12 crackers = 12 different gifts. I would say that not giving the entire selection is a bit out of order, and it's a bit geared up for the laydeez too. Even if the female doesn't win the cracker, her partner's bound to give her the prize!
Here I go again, but I think Christmas crackers have gone or are going the same way as advent calendars. Weren't we all happy with opening a door to a little picture every day, or if you're a bit younger a little piece of dairy milk? Weren't we all be happy enough with fortune telling fish, plastic puzzles and mini playing cards? Even better when crackers started containing useful stuff. Who hasn't got items in their homes that have come from a cracker that have really come in handy?! I have a bottle opener keyring in the shape of a fish, mini screwdrivers, wire egg cups, nail clippers and a wine bottle stopper all from Christmas crackers. I'd much rather have a set of crackers that would give me a nice and useful surprise rather than knowing it's gonna be a hand cream and the only jeopardy is whether it'll be rose or lavender! Keep 'em cheap & Keep 'em cheerful that's what I say!
Ok I messed up a bit there of course it's only 6 crackers so I guess it's likely you'll not get what you were hoping for, in which case it's even more of a miss than I originally thought. A definite no from me. Better off just buying what you want from the range for yourself and keep the christmas crackers cheap n' cheerful!

Margaret
Look me in the eye.
Tell me you know the definition of random includes the phrase "each subject has an equal chance of being chosen or picked in the same incident"
Tell me this is what happens at your packing facility
Tell me these are worth 66quid now
PS I only wanted the nail strengthener or socks
PPS you'll notice 11 rather than 12. I lost the will
PPS Yep returning.

Attachments

• 20230924_132358.jpg
    20230924_132358.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 20230924_132442.jpg
    20230924_132442.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 142
Margaret
Look me in the eye.
Tell me you know the definition of random includes the phrase "each subject has an equal chance of being chosen or picked in the same incident"
PPS Yep returning.
Wowsers! You bought 2 sets right? the first set is has an empty cracker which is totally unacceptable and the second set has 2 double ups. They've probably got a ton of nail files/buffers to get rid of and how? Great idea put them into Christmas crackers, nobody will give a monkeys as different people are gonna "win" the contents so it doesn't matter. I don't suppose they even considered that some people would buy because they think they're getting a selection of M.Dabbs products for a reasonable price and won't necessarily be putting them on the Christmas table for other people. At least they mentioned the randomness but it's still not good, not good at all!

Margaret
Look me in the eye.
PPS Yep returning.
That is absolutely disgraceful - from a so called reputable brand. Shame on you Margaret!

Send the offending crackers back to QVC at thier expense of course. There was a time when out of curtesy and good customer relations QVC would have let you have the offending items and give you a full refund

Let’s just hope they don’t do menopause crackers, you might get a Tena lady with your Christmas dinner!
Or a tissue to mop your sweaty brow!

Perhaps you could weed out 6 items you'd like to keep and send the rest back and of course demand a pre-paid returns label. That's if there is 6 items you'd like to keep, and send back the bits you don't want - you can do "random" too, see how they like it! If not then send the lot back. It would be a fine thing if you discovered the empty one on Christmas day! What a rotten deal all round, M.Dabbs should be ashamed! As Boffy said, they should really let you keep the faulty box and give you a full refund.

Latest posts

Back