Embarrasing Model sharon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So you don't think somebody calling her stupid or saying "that manky old wig bun at the back of her head must need a ****** good wash after all these years !!!!!" isn't nasty? I think the comments are nasty and totally uncalled for and couldn't be further from the truth! Sharon always looks immaculate!

My previous post indicates that I don't like Sharon, NOT how I would respond to somebody being unnecessarily rude to another poster. Anyway, I'm in far too good a mood to continue this spat so I'm going to move on. Enjoy your weekend Woodstock :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was maybe uncalled for, but were all entitled to our opion. It"d be a dull world if we all liked the
same people. I would say shed be good fun and a nice person, but i find her style of modelling OTT
and dont personally like it

I like Sharon a lot, she comes across as a really fun person. She is very elegant and I don't mind her OTT moments which I too believe are tongue in cheek!

Sharon as the majority of people have said on here is fabulous - by far the best clothes model on QVC - may I suggest that if you don't like Sharon, then don't watch her! and if you prefer Ideal World and it's more your age group then watch Ideal World - nobody is forcing you to watch if you really don't like her that much!

You can suggest what you like thats your prerogative.

Myself on the other hand would never suggest or infer others to do anything, and why should I ? there are plenty of people on here who do it for me !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back