Extraordinary Life Expandable Charm Bangle TSV 01/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's fine for me on iPad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 203
Shame I don't like it because its on my birthday....

I hope there is something to cheer me up!

A word of warning on this type of bangle. Despite what the presenters say these expand ONLY to put on over your hand. Once on they ARE NOT adjustable to make larger or smaller as they will revert to the size they come out of the packet IYKWIM

I have many many of this type from all ranges and all prices and some of them are so big they fall off your hand without even trying.

Orpaz do a very good silver one for smaller medium size but Bronzo Italia and Amber discoveries both were massive, even layering with other bangles (even 5 or 6) they just fall over the top of them and off your arm.

I haven't tried this one but I imagine it is one of the larger ones.

A word of warning on this type of bangle. Despite what the presenters say these expand ONLY to put on over your hand. Once on they ARE NOT adjustable to make larger or smaller as they will revert to the size they come out of the packet IYKWIM

I have many many of this type from all ranges and all prices and some of them are so big they fall off your hand without even trying.

Orpaz do a very good silver one for smaller medium size but Bronzo Italia and Amber discoveries both were massive, even layering with other bangles (even 5 or 6) they just fall over the top of them and off your arm.

I haven't tried this one but I imagine it is one of the larger ones.

I have one by Alex and Ani (granted, not a QVC brand) in a bronze-type finish. It does pretty much stay smaller or larger, depending on how you want it.

Not a fan of the twee messages. I want Money or Luck thank you.

I have small wrists just over 6 and even normal stretch like bracelets will fly off if I move my arm too quickly. Also opening and closing this will over time weaken the metal and they will snap. It happened to me long ago with this open and tighten silver bracelet.

Extraordinary Life Expandable Charm Bangle Sterling Silver
Item Number: 697900
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

This fine bangle from Extraordinary Life has an expandable design, meaning there's no fiddly clasp to worry about, and is decorated with three charms, including a coin charm boasting a choice of designs and a special message on the back. Crafted in quality sterling silver and presented in a stylish gift box, this beautiful piece makes a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
Style statement - enhance your outfits by stacking this detailed bangle with other wristwear favourites, or even add your own favourite charms to create a completely personalised design.

A perfect gift - the expandable design means it can fit all wrists and each design includes a special message, making it a fab choice for gifting to loved ones.

Only from QVC - Extraordinary Life jewellery is not officially available anywhere else in the UK, making this a rare opportunity to own this gorgeous bangle at a great price.

Sterling silver
No clasp - expandable design
Inner circumference: 19cm - 22cm (7.1" - 8.5")

Coin design options:

Angel - 'Watch over me' - also includes an angel wing charm
Family - 'My family together forever' - also includes an infinity charm
Love - 'I love you to the moon and back' - also includes a moon and shooting star charm
Sunshine - 'You are my sunshine' - also includes a smiling sun charm
Faith - 'Faith, hope, love; the greatest of those is love' - also includes a heart charm

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697900

Latest posts

Back