Eyelure Dybrow black went purple on my eyebrows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Hi.
Been having my eyebrows dyed at the beauticians as they are greying so thought I would try myself using the Eyelure Dybrow. I noticed the black had gone slightly purple when I mixed the activator with the dye. I now definitely have slightly purple eyebrows. They look good when the beautician does it.
Not phoning Eyelure customer services as it is an 0843 and that appears costly. I have posted a query on their Facebook page though.
Any similar problems, recommendations for other products?

Hi.
Been having my eyebrows dyed at the beauticians as they are greying so thought I would try myself using the Eyelure Dybrow. I noticed the black had gone slightly purple when I mixed the activator with the dye. I now definitely have slightly purple eyebrows. They look good when the beautician does it.
Not phoning Eyelure customer services as it is an 0843 and that appears costly. I have posted a query on their Facebook page though.
Any similar problems, recommendations for other products?

I can't really help you other than to say that years ago my lashes went ginger instead of brown after using the lash dye from them. I tried the black version and they went purple, too. Then, after all that, it kicked off my hair dye allergy. I'd never suffered before but now I don't do lashes or brows and can only use semi on my head.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back