Faulty Travelon bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the update and I hope your partner likes the new bag. It's certainly turned into a lengthy saga for a little bag. Award-winning customer service? no not really!

Jude xx

My partner has just had the bag from me. It looked like a new one to me (not a return) but when she inspected it she found a half-used tube of "Bllstex relief cream (formerly Blisteze)" inside it, so it obviously WAS a return, and not only that, it must have been USED by the previous owner otherwise there wouldn't have been anything in it in any case.

Apart from this, it looks OK (no marks or stains etc).

What would you do?

Lordy Strato! This saga is never-ending! If you can face it, I'd put that info in an email to CS and ask for their comments! Their script says they don't send out returns but if you ever get an item with a teabag in the pocket you know it's from a shoppingtelly member! I suspect they'll offer you a return which will just leave you bagless again! If the bag is clean and looks new in everyother respect I'd be tempted to draw a line under the whole sorry business and keep it. But an email reminding them of how long you've waited etc couldn't do any harm.

Someone might be able to tell you the CEO's email address...

Jude xx

Good Luck

I'd contact the Advertising Standards Agency and also email the CEO of QVC about it

My partner has just had the bag from me. It looked like a new one to me (not a return) but when she inspected it she found a half-used tube of "Bllstex relief cream (formerly Blisteze)" inside it, so it obviously WAS a return....

I think everyone, if they return something, should "doctor" it in some way if it's been used - like this handbag. Leave something in it - a note, anything.

I think everyone, if they return something, should "doctor" it in some way if it's been used - like this handbag. Leave something in it - a note, anything.

What a cheeky idea :handshake: Hope you managed to get it sorted OP. Else, if you paid using a credit card, you could get it sorted with your credit card issuer or get in touch directly with Travelon?

I have returned several bags and I always put a tea bag in one of the pockets.(unused)
It is about time Q get their act together and STOPED sending out returns.
Good luck with your ongoing saga I hope you get a satisfactory result very soon.

I have just submitted the following review, so it will be interesting to see if it is published. - - -

Great bag but it BROKE

My partner loves this bag as it holds so much in an organised way, and it is SUPPOSED to be secure. However, she had it over her shoulder when it suddenly fell off, and she discovered that the buckle used for adjusting the strap had broken. So it was not secure at all, and could probably have been snatched off her shoulder, when the wire reinforced strap would have been no help at all if the buckle broke. I've also heard that someone else had the same problem.

She wanted a replacement of her black bag, but the only colour left was red so she had to accept this, and the whole process took a month! Luckily, the red is not as bright as it appears on the website, it is more of a maroon colour.

Needless to say, it wasn't published. What is the point of the review system, when so many genuine reviews are rejected?????

Thanks for reviewing Travelon Carry Safe Anti-Theft Messenger Bag with Adjustable Strap - 831615 on QVCUK.com. Unfortunately your review wasn't published this time because it did not meet our review guidelines or review terms of use.

Your opinion is very important to us and other QVC customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Travelon Carry Safe Anti-Theft Messenger Bag with Adjustable Strap - 831615.

Common reasons for not meeting guidelines include mentioning pricing information, reporting customer care issues or comparing the product you are reviewing with other products

Latest posts

Back