Emu Slipper Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NannaBetty

Registered Shopper
Hello Everyone

Last year i bought a pair of the Emu Jolie slippers from QVC on a TSV. I bought a size 6 but usually I take
a 5. The slippers fitted well at the time, as they were well padded out, with fur. After a few weeks, the fur
bedded down and started to shred in places.
Now they are really loose on me & I fear falling or tripping on them.
I have had them 9 months but now they are dangerously loose on me so, no support.
Do you think I should buy a size 5 ? Why are half sizes so hard to find anywhere ?
My normal size is 5.5 I am worried that a 5 maybe to small.
I buy these for the very non slip sole, to feel secure.
Any advice would be helpful thank you. Nanna Betty:wave:

NanaBetty - I, too, have had the same problem. The fur started shredding after about 1 week (I didn't wear them until after the 30 mbg) and this week I have binned them. No fur left on the soles, very uncomfortable to wear. Save your money peeps:doh:

I bought a pair of the black slippers when they were the TSV. I'm a 5 and a half and bought the 6 and they are fine. The sheepskin has bedded down on the insole, which I expected to happen, but I wasn't expecting the black soles to leave marks on my cream carpet when wearing them while sitting on the sofa with my feet on the floor ........ but they did. So now I can only wear them if I put a carpet tile down on the carpet in front of the sofa (after cleaning the carpet several times to reduce the 'stain.')

Very comfortable slippers but hardly practical, unless you're prepared to shampoo the carpet after each time you wear them!

I got some and yes,they shredded just the same,they are still ok but not leaving any marks on the carpet.I went for the brown option and got grey which I put away and will get out nearer to Christmas.I do find they are still warm even though some of the lining has gone.I got a size 6 and am a 6.5 so yes,I agree,go down a size it may help with the fit.

I've got a pair that are exactly the same as the Emu ones (though not Emu brand ones, obviously) from Costco for about £17. They're fantastic - no shedding of the fur or anything. I've worn them to death and they're still going strong.

Latest posts

Back