Finery London TSV 07/02/22

candycane

I think Katy P wears a lot of this brand and she looks good in it. I think it's for taller people though, the dresses would look like nighties on me.

CC

JFM

VIP Shopper
I have bought a couple of items but had to return as too big - sweatshirt and trousers (too long and I’m not short).
Beautifully made and natural fibres. Highly recommend so I’ll be watching.
There’s a nice dress that’s a new arrival but I am done with animal prints

candycane

Agree about animal prints. I look ridiculous in them lol.

CC

boffy

VIP Shopper
I like Finery but I buy it from M&S they have loads of sales and discounts if you are a SPARKS member. Bought dresses for £20 reduced from £60.00. M&S do a lot of designer items much cheaper than QVC and free delivery and click n collect. Plus easy returns

Sazza

Staff member
This is now 7th February

Reactions: JFM

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
You better hope it’s not a sweatshirt and or joggers set. Katy Pullinger just called out massively the sweatshirt and joggers she has from the brand at home. Fine she loves the set but rather disappointed with the two items as they aren’t as soft on the inside as she would of liked them to be.

Old Man Steptoe

You better hope it’s not a sweatshirt and or joggers set. Katy Pullinger just called out massively the sweatshirt and joggers she has from the brand at home. Fine she loves the set but rather disappointed with the two items as they aren’t as soft on the inside as she would of liked them to be.
Freebies are so disappointing 😱

Vienna

VIP Shopper
Funnily enough an advert for the Finery website has just popped up on my facebook feed with the code JAN20 giving 20% off everything on their website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks