Flexi Pay Problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bottom line is though that if you could ring them and they answered within a couple of minutes, even on a premium line, and you could make yourself understood, then all this would have been sorted before now.
Hope you get it sorted.

But I did ring them...and they never answered..10 minutes later I was still waiting = poor customer service...why give an email address to correspond with if they ignore it..ah yes because they want to make their customers ring up on their premium rate number...if they were serious about good customer service they would provide a freephone number as QVC do or at least a local rate number, and it might also help if their customer service people could converse in the English language, as getting them to understand anything, or trying to understand what they are saying adds a few more minutes onto each call....still at a premium rate :)

But I did ring them...and they never answered..10 minutes later I was still waiting = poor customer service...why give an email address to correspond with if they ignore it..ah yes because they want to make their customers ring up on their premium rate number...if they were serious about good customer service they would provide a freephone number as QVC do or at least a local rate number, and it might also help if their customer service people could converse in the English language, as getting them to understand anything, or trying to understand what they are saying adds a few more minutes onto each call....still at a premium rate :)

I think that's what Pickles means - ie the phone support line is **** at best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, well, well..I've just received a phone call from a very nice lady at Ideal World and the problem is in the process of being resolved with any admin fees being refunded. She has unblocked my account but what has really annoyed me is they have my new card details on on their file because I ordered something from them with my new card before this problem arose! They obviously didn't bother checking before sending out threatening letters. All's well that ends well, but I won't be ordering from them again!

Hmph...just received an email from IW saying they have refunded the charges to the card used in the original transaction...this of course being the card that was lost and that they couldn't collect the payment from...so how on earth do they think they can issue a refund to it? Am losing the will to live!

Hmph...just received an email from IW saying they have refunded the charges to the card used in the original transaction...this of course being the card that was lost and that they couldn't collect the payment from...so how on earth do they think they can issue a refund to it? Am losing the will to live!

I think they can refund to the original card as your bank will cross reference it to your account. Some time ago,I had to have a refund for a purchase onto a card that had since expired and the money still went into my bank account. I was wary at the time and told the company that the original card had expired and they told me they had to try to refund onto it, if any problems they would issue a cheque. Fortunately, the refund processed via the bank with no problems.

Surprise, surprise, no refund of charges get from IW, hardly surprising really seeing as they said they had refunded to the old card....emails going unanswered...perhaps its time for me to start adding admin charges and passing it over to a DCA if they don't respond. I'm really very cross about this now.

Latest posts

Back